Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS

Go down 
+9
Mark Hamilton
Eilis
Anne Halliwell
Raphael Orfeo
Kevin Halliwell
Scarlett Halliwell
Berzerker
Alisha Halliwell
Piper
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eilis

Eilis

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Hey mark you could be Eilis boy toy lol
Back to top Go down
Mark Hamilton

Mark Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:32 am

Nah Mark is no play thing Razz
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:15 am

No I think Mark whants to have a play girl xD
Back to top Go down
Eilis

Eilis

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:56 am

So how do you get things approved or ideas
Back to top Go down
Eilis

Eilis

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:58 am

Lol Eilis don't play well with others Smile she plays with them
Back to top Go down
Mark Hamilton

Mark Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:24 am

you ask one of the admins really really really nicely
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:37 am

I think It's a great idea lol
Back to top Go down
Mark Hamilton

Mark Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:56 am

and if that doesn't work then bribe them with money, chocolate, women and/or money
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:57 am

Hihi... Yeah that will help for sure!!...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:23 am

Rory loses some his powers due to using them to his own advantage but discovers more about his father's history; he is in fact half wizard. However with this comes more problems as he tries to deal with his newfound neutral alignment and anger at demons for his people near extinction. (He will lose the power of Aerokinesis and Literary Manipulation due to personal gain but gain the wizard powers Conjuration, Premonition, Spiralling, Illusions, Telekinesis and Electrokinesis (only with wand) along withe inactive wizard powers of Immortality and Sensing as he discovers his wizard powers.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:18 am

Nope that are too much powers in the first place, and we don't do power switching things.

Greetz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:44 am

Thats ok, I didn't think it would be approved anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chloe_

Chloe_

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:44 am

Chloe finding a man finally falling inlove for the first time in her 400 year old life would be pretty good
Back to top Go down
Mark Hamilton

Mark Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:57 am

Hey Chloe don't know if you fancy the idea but Mark is Unattached atm and his demon side might be interesting dynamic
Back to top Go down
Travis Ryder

Travis Ryder

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:15 pm

*New suggestion*
My character Travis' is based on the Gypsies in the charmed series.
As you may be aware in one of the episodes that features Gypsies, Lyida (a gyspy Shuvani) has the power of occular thermodynamics - a green blast from her eyes. She has this power because their familiy talisman augments that power within her. In that episode a demon wanted the power that was held within the amulet.

I was thinking that we could have a plot where my character is informed that he is the next descendent in his line to look after his family amulet. The power it contains can be discussed, but let's say that when the current protector dies, it's power becomes known to evil forces.

My character then has to get and protect the amulet from evil but because he's not a battle suited character he seeks the help of good, the charmed ones, to help him keep the amulet from falling into Demon hands.

Anybody interested?

Travis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:46 am

Hi, I kinda asked this before but I modified it a little, Rory finds out about his grandfather being a wizard. He discovers this and gains the powers of Spiralling, Illusion Creating and Conjuring (But he can't use Conjuring yet). If it's too many powers then mabye he could use his Literary Manipulation to pass a theoretical physics exam and loses it for a while. I took out all of the wizard powers that can be used for attacking (Electrokinesis and Telekinesis) and Premonition because it is a Charmed One power (Along with Electrokinesis and Telekinesis. Thanks!

Last edited by Rory Reilly on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:52 am

Hi Rory,

maby much later in the rp, as for now Rory stays how he is.

Greetz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:07 am

Thanks! I guess thats cool as he just got his new power (aerokinesis) anyway.
Back to top Go down
Travis Ryder

Travis Ryder

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:50 am

Travis Ryder wrote:

I was thinking that we could have a plot where my character is informed that he is the next descendent in his line to look after his family amulet. The power it contains can be discussed, but let's say that when the current protector dies, it's power becomes known to evil forces.

My character then has to get and protect the amulet from evil but because he's not a battle suited character he seeks the help of good, the charmed ones, to help him keep the amulet from falling into Demon hands.

Anybody interested?

Travis.

So I've started this plot line now, my direction with it is as follows: Going to bullet point so it's easier to get the idea
#Travis is part of a gypsy tribe.
#Each tribe has a talisman that has power - they are desired by evil.
#Each tribe has a protector and keeps the talisman.
#In Travis' tribe a gypsi shuvani named Yolande is the protector.
#She has gone missing with the amulet.
#Travis has been instructed by his mentor to seek the help from the charmed ones.

So far Travis has gone to the manor to ask for help; he wants the charmed ones to help locate her by scrying for her, he wouldn't mind help from any forces of good - he understands that the charmed ones get into a lot of trouble on a regular basis.

I've made a character called Ross who is a Phoenix witch; they are known to be assassins. He will be brought into the story as a hired witch to kill Yolande and take the amulet. The plot could lead to find out who hired Ross.

This was the opening post which gives some of the bullet points more back story.
If any body wants to play this with me let me know so we can discuss a way to introduce the characters together.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Eilis

Eilis

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:16 pm

So can I have my club Payne? I have been patiently waiting for a week! If I can't do this delete my idea of the board but would be nice to know what's going on
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Zee/Eilis,

I sent Kevin a message and 1 to you.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Okay Travis good idea.

Eilis, we are still negotiating about your idea.

Greetz

K. Halliwell
Back to top Go down
Eilis

Eilis

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:38 am

Ok that's fine, I'm also willing to change idea to a goth club.. Something darker for the non good guys to go to
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:25 am

That's sounds better then an sm club.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:27 am

But but I was down for a little slap and tickle. Get out the handcuffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next