Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS

Go down 
+9
Mark Hamilton
Eilis
Anne Halliwell
Raphael Orfeo
Kevin Halliwell
Scarlett Halliwell
Berzerker
Alisha Halliwell
Piper
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper
Admin
Piper

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:15 am

Since the site is being re-vamped, we're keeping the active characters but still losing the storylines and plots as of now. So we're obivously going to need new ideas. Please post them here
Back to top Go down
https://charmedworld.rpg-board.net
Alisha Halliwell

Alisha Halliwell

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:22 am

kevin and alisha have got to get married. There is no way around that. the wedding has got to happen. And i say we lET ice bring back his characters. ice and chase.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:11 am

I think Prue missing her period would be funny.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:13 pm

I had an awesome Idea. Someone Scry's for evil. It leads Prue and John to a Techno Club. Which is filled with more than a 100 Lower Level Demons and Vampires.

While Prue and John are fighting Demons, the Elders bring John's Sister Zee back from the dead and drops her in the middle of combat.
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:12 am

So far all of these ideas sound do-able
Back to top Go down
https://charmedworld.rpg-board.net
Berzerker

Berzerker

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:26 am

Are we doing the Tournament of the Gods and John going before the Druid Gorsedd?
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:38 pm

I was thinking that it would be great if Raphael and Scarlett would be in love.. That the family will not notis untill much later. And maybe if Raphael would agree they would have a baby?...
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Sounds like a plan Very Happy.
But maby the baby can wait Very Happy, cause as for the moment we have enough of them Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:57 am

Yeah i know that Wink.. But it was a plan, because i was thinking maybe the childeren of the charmed ones ( Wyatt, Chris, Cole Jr, Scarlett plus future kids) Will be the ones who can deviet Vondela..? It's just a idea
Back to top Go down
Raphael Orfeo

Raphael Orfeo

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:40 am

Good plan maby Very Happy i'l ltalk Piper about it Very Happy.

Greetz
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:23 am

Maybe it would be fun if Raphael and the other demons will intervere the wedding of Alisha..
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:28 am

Wedding of Kevin and Alisha. A couple legions of demons come in. Elders bring Zee back from the dead to fight.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:35 am

I thought of a great idea. Quintuple date. Piper and Leo, Phoebe and Coop, Paige and Henry, Kevin and Alisha, Prue and John.

Coop does a parlor trick in list all of their past loves. In the process makes John Walker look like a complete whore.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:31 am

Always possible Walker Very Happy.
And about the wedding need, maby good plan Very Happy, don't for for sure though.
Back to top Go down
Anne Halliwell

Anne Halliwell

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:14 pm

I think Ann has grown up enough that its time she graduated from Magic School? as you can see i've changed her from teenager selena gomez to more grown up lucy hale. and as she ages i can still change her looks.

are we still doing the bear king thing where kevin's daughter eventually marries the bear king....cause there was a storyline where a young bear warrior was falling for ann. lol otherwise she could always i suppose fall for harry potter lmao :-P

or maybe like on pretty little liars, falls for one of her teachers at magic school? But I think Ann would want to stay single for awhile...date yes, but nothing serious....too many serious relationships, kevin's wedding, phoebe's pregnant, (if it's cleared with the staff) prue can learn she's expecting too.

And scarlett is secretly dating raphael....sooo....as for ann, dates yes, i mean she is a young lady now...but nothing serious.....
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:47 pm

As how far as a member of the bear clan, that is up to you. I'm still waiting on prue.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Walker will talk to Piper and Leo about giving Ann Zee's old butterfly knife. He does not know she's coming back from the dead yet. He can even teach her how to use it. It would be funny if she had to tell a guy no 3 *.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Ann, the werebear that has a crush on her, and possibly Cole jr and Scarlett go on a mission for Walker. Through the tween and into the fairylands, to go see a magical dog breeder, and bring back a puppy as a gift 4 Prue.
Back to top Go down
Eilis

Eilis

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Eilis comes to earth makes friends, influences people turns good, meh nah she reeks havoc, seduces more foot soldiers for hell and makes ure nothing can be pinned on her! You know demon stuff
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:04 am

I thought of an awesome idea, karaoke night. Leo, Kevin, Coop, Henry, and John singing to the ladies.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:17 am

And maybe at the time when the karaoke night starts. Scarlett shimmer off to the Underworld to be with Raphael..
Back to top Go down
Eilis

Eilis

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:28 am

Eilis wants to start her own bondage club lol but sexual scenes won't be played out in rp here maybe n private man or pm
Back to top Go down
Mark Hamilton

Mark Hamilton

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:41 pm

i so like eilis's idea Razz
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:16 pm

I am discussing an idea with Prue. A demon kidnaps Walker's old team and their families. He is torturing them, and wants Walker. Walker agrees to go in, as long as Prue's death certificate is voided and the US government provides a statement that says she was working for JSOC identifying artifacts and relics.

Walker provides this demon enough of a distraction that his power shielding them, is disrupted, and his power holding Walker's team and their families is interrupted is well.

Charmed Ones are able to find them and get the wives and children out.

In the middle of the chaos, it appears they are losing, and the elders give Zee back her life.

They save the day, they get back to the manor, and arch druid is waiting on them. He tell them that it is time for Walker's trial.
Back to top Go down
Mark Hamilton

Mark Hamilton

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Hey I am looking to get Mark involved and probs working with the forces of light to start with so if anyone has anything in the works or wants to plan something they think the good doc might be useful in i am open to all offers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUTURE PLOT IDEAS   FUTURE PLOT IDEAS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUTURE PLOT IDEAS
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next