Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banner Idea!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi

Banner Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Banner Idea!   Banner Idea! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:43 am

When I first became a part of the forum some months ago, I sent a HORRIBLE animated banner to Kevin, without even the main characters on it lol. Since then, I tried and tried to actually make a good one that could include those five characters above. This is the final result:

Banner Idea! OzLAejn

First of all, the fact that there's no background has been a personal choice, as I didn't want to overload the banner with too many colours.

As you may notice, every sun has 8 rays. What do you think about if I say "horizontal 8"? Yup! The symbol of Infinity! Also, every colour has a specific meaning.

Piper: the main colour is Pink. This colour represents the Female sex. Between the four sisters, Piper was the first one to bring the Motherhood into the Family, starting the new generation of witches with Wyatt and Chris.

Phoebe: the main colour is Green. Green is the colour of hope, and between the four, she was always the one who NEVER stopped believing in a better world.

Paige: the main colour is Blue. One of the meanings of this colour is "peace", so what a better way to describe a witch who's for a half a whitelighter, a.k.a. the supreme power of Good?

Prue: the main colour is White. I chose this colour because Prue has always been Piper's and Phoebe's referral point. She always stood up for everything she believed in, no matter what.

Kevin: the main colour is Orange. Let's say that Kevin has been a "ray of light" for the Charmed Family, as he's not only "part of the Halliwell bloodline", but is also one of the most powerful witches that ever lived.

Let me know what you think about it!
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Banner Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Idea!   Banner Idea! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:00 am

Interesting and Impressive.
Back to top Go down
Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi

Banner Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Idea!   Banner Idea! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 5:00 am

Thank you Bear! I appreciate it a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Banner Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Idea!   Banner Idea! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:43 am

You covered the NeoPagan/Hippie Standpoint, the Esoteric/Masonic/MesoPagan Standpoint has a slightly different viewpoint, thinking about both of them at the same time, is....wow.
Back to top Go down
Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi

Banner Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Idea!   Banner Idea! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:31 am

To be honest I'm not familiar with the NeoPagan/Hippie standpoint, but I admit I wanted the banner to be based on Esotericism, even though I didn't explain everything considering this is a game at the end of the day. Esotericism and spirituality in general are things that don't have to be related to a game or a machine like a computer, but they are something you have to make your own
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Banner Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Idea!   Banner Idea! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:41 am

There is two forms of Esotericism.  There is Modern and Old, meaning Neo and Meso.  A lot of the Meso is multiple levels of really old.  The Neo sounds old but is not.  However, since I have to see both all the time, the combination was awesome.  

Master Druid
Celtic Heathen Federation
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

Banner Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Idea!   Banner Idea! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:47 am

I like it, i will talk Piper about this.
I'm just cheking in real quick since i'm still on holiday but as promised i will be back in august.

Greetz
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Banner Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Idea!   Banner Idea! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:39 am

Originally Posted June 19th.  It is currently, July 26th.  This supports what I said in the email.

Bear
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

Banner Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Idea!   Banner Idea! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:39 am

Read the admin box, when i say that i will be back in august, then it's not on June 19th.
Real life Always comes first.
Sorry if you can't understand that.....
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Banner Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Idea!   Banner Idea! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:50 am

I understand that just fucking fine.  I also understand that I am doing both your's and Piper's job, and I failing.  I am failing because my hands are tied.  You shitting all over me in an email does not change that.  If I have to do both of your jobs, then I am doing it on a program that advertises the game.  I am tired of doing your fucking jobs. On the new site, it will be my job, not your job that I am doing for you.  If you are actually going to come play, then do so.  This is your game, it does not matter what site, it is still your game.  You can not expect players to send you emails and PMs, with no response, and then expect us all to be happy.

Something my dad used to say, "Lead, Follow, or Get the Fuck out of the way."

Ladies and Gentlemen. is the new site I am working on.  Please Register with an OOC Name. You can then register with the character name, using the email address.  Then you go into your OOC account and declare that your character account.  It is easy.  No more logging in and out to change characters.

Kevin wants to shit all over me because I am trying to save the game and get more people, that is fine.  He wants to shit all over me because I am doing his job, when he refuses to, that is fine.  He wants to ban me because am trying to get traffic and members to the site, that is fine too.  It does not change anything.  

http://charmedworld.jcink.net/index.php

I am slowly moving everything over there.  It would be a lot easier with Piper and Kevin's help, but it is obvious that Kevin wants to sit in a corner and roleplay with himself.

Bear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banner Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner Idea!   Banner Idea! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banner Idea!
Page 1 of 1