Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Berzerker

Berzerker

Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:04 am

Pegasus and Frosti looked at you, "Who is Payton?"  For them, they both came from futures where you died today.  They had just changed the future.  Then Pegasus was surrounded in a flash of light and he was gone.  The magic of the house had effected his magic, changing his Super Speed into Time Travel.  Then there was another Flash of Light.  Pegasus was back, but different.  He no longer had long hair, but short spikey hair.  He still had a badge that said Diplomatic Security Service.  This version of him just seemed more professional.  This version of Pegasus spoke, "Disregard that question, I am up to speed, so to speak."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

---

Frosti looked at him, "Damn it, do not do that again.  It will give me a migraine."

---

Pegasus looked at them all, "Wyatt sent me back here.  Our Parents told us what happened this day, specifically from the historical Account of Alison.  He gave me a mission and put me in charge."

---

Frosti looked at him, "Who the hell do you think you are?  I am a Prince and Faye here, for all intents and purposes, is a Queen.  It does not matter that I come from a future, just like the other you, where she is dead.  She is alive here, we changed that just now."

---

Pegasus handed him a scroll.  It had both of the Seal of Wyatt Halliwell and Hunter Mitchell.  When Frosti touched it, it flashed with magic.  He read what it said.  He handed the scroll to Faye.  It looked like a letter from Hunter, and then it flashed with magic, and become a letter from Wyatt.  Pegasus spoke, "I can not read the letters, only those that the messages are meat fro can read them."

~From the Desk of Wyatt Halliwell~

Dearest Faye,

I have sent my cousin back on a mission.  On the day, that Frosti, Alison, and a different version of him saved your life, another Demon attacked.  He is from the current time, our timeline.  You identified him this morning, when he attacked again.  He went back in time, originally to destroy a shield, Wynebgwrthucher,  but he discovered you there instead.  He attacked you, causing you to have a miscarriage.  We had already chosen the name Payton.  When the demon attacked again today, you broke down.  When that demon attacked all those years ago, the miscarriage made it so you could never have children again.  I do not want to ever see you cry again.  I sent Pegasus back to save Payton.  Carnwennan has the ability to hide you in the shadows.  According to Uncle John, the Shield that the Demon destroyed is upstairs in the addict, it is with the Halloween Costumes, with his Father's US Agent Costume.  The shield can kill the demon with a blunt force strike.  All you have to do is be fast enough and strong enough, that is where Pegasus comes in.

With all my love,

Wyatt

---

The letter was sweet kind and polite
Back to top Go down
Alisha Halliwell

Alisha Halliwell

Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:27 am

Everything happened way too fast for the young Alison to understand.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:54 am

Pegasus looked at Alison and her confusion, "In the future that I come from, you reported to your parents and your Aunt Piper what happened here today, as you should have.  Wyatt sent me back to stop certain things from happening.  Thank you."  He sounded Genuine in his thanks.  Pegasus really wanted to deal with the problem that happens today.
Back to top Go down
Fayelee_darkclaw

Fayelee_darkclaw

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:35 am

She took a deep breath reading it. She softly struggling not to start crying she missed him so much. She took several deep breaths before reading it out loud so they knew what was going on. She felt they could be trusted with this info and she would need all their help if she was going to pull this off. She looked up at them. "so any idea's?"
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:47 am

Pegasus looked at her, "I think the house allowed this to happen.  The House knows important that the child you carry is.  The Legend off the Once and Future King, is not gender specific.  However, it does demand certain background.  They have to be the Child of a Halfbreed, at least one.  Both you and Wyatt fall into that category, same as Aunt Piper did.  They must be the kind of people who do whatever it takes to protect the innocent and defend the weak.  I think the house is responding to that, trying to do whatever it takes to save your life and hers.  My Mom and Dad are upstairs, with Grandpa, he is a Master Druid in this time, and knows more about the Once and Future King Lore, than anyone I know.  We have a choice, we can violate Druid temporal law, or try and find it ourselves.  First though, I think I can get to the Shield that is in the box of halloween costumes.  I think I can get there quick enough to not draw attention to us."  He took off running and was gone.

In that time, A Book flew across the room and hit the wall and fell next to Faye.  It was written in Old Latin.  However, one word was at the Top, Lucius Artorius Castus.  A Different page showed Owain the Bear.  They were all in Latin, up until the last before Wyatt.  The fact that it fell to Lucius Artorius Castus had to be important.
Back to top Go down
Fayelee_darkclaw

Fayelee_darkclaw

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:45 am

* she shook her head watching hm go. She jumped as the book fall at her feet she brushed some red hair beind her ear as she bent down picking the book up looking at. *
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:10 am

Lights at the end of bookshelves lit up.  If you follow them, it leads you to a table.  On that table is a silver platform with markings on it.  The Markings were the same in different languages, Knowledge.  There was a book on the platform, with room for another one.  The book was not a real book, but appeared to be made to look like one.  In front of it looked like an area to put another one.  Anyone who has seen this before would know that if you put a book on it, it would translate the book.
Back to top Go down
Fayelee_darkclaw

Fayelee_darkclaw

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:27 am

* She followed the lights to the table she raised a eyebrow "ok....' she sat the book down on the table waiting to see what happened. She felt as if someone was guiding her to this. she laid a hand on her stomach watching the book waiting to see what happned
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:41 am

The translation, every time she turned the pages in the real book, the words on the portion of the platform made to look like a book would change.  This one talked about the last person to hold Excalibur, Lucius Artorius Castus.  This entire book was about all the people who were important in creating the Mantle of King Arthur.  Then there was a list of potentials to be "King Arthur".  The book that Faye had was an ever expanding book.  It had stories of all the people who made up the Mantle of King Arthur, potentials who never got to be, and the Current King Arthur, Wyatt Halliwell.   Each one of these carried a specific set of items, all with similar names.  The linguistic differences looked like dialect differences.  This was a list of their weapons and items.  All of them had a sword Claiburn, Calburn, with the last one being Lucius' Sword Excalaburnis.
Back to top Go down
Fayelee_darkclaw

Fayelee_darkclaw

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:04 am

she read the story and info careful taking in all the info. She touched the name Wyatt on the page lightly twisting the wedding band light as she read.
Back to top Go down
Fayelee_darkclaw

Fayelee_darkclaw

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:04 am

(sorry my post are so short_)
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:38 pm

Pegasus returned and seemed a little out of breath, "I messed up.  My mom knows I am here."  He offered Faye the Shield.  "My Older Sister, in Utero, rained on the floor, and I slipped and fell."  Amusingly, he had made that statement before, only without the in Utero Part.  The Shield looked like an Eagle with a Star on it.  "Here is a picture of Grandpa when he dressed up as US Agent.  His name was Johnson Walker just like Dad.  US Agent's name was John Walker.  It was a running joke.  Apparently, one Halloween, Grandpa Supposedly killed Demons dressed like this."  He had never really met his grandparents, except in ghost form, but thought this was funny.

Pegasus looked at her, "I also grabbed this."  He held up a reproduction of "Convincer".  It looked like a police baton, but one in glows with magic.  "I figured it might help."  He touched Frosti with it.  There was a huge spark.

-----

Frosti jumped, "Oh Shit, that hurt."  He was already healing, but he did not look happy.  "Do not touch me with that, again."
Back to top Go down
Fayelee_darkclaw

Fayelee_darkclaw

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 7:12 am

* she brushed some hair out of her eye as he came back and he handed her the sheild she looked at. It was no wonder they hid it among Halloween costume it looked like it was part of a costume. She smiled as he talked about his father and grandfather, She never knew her father or grandfather. her mothers parents died before she was born and her father left when her mother was pregant with her. She didn't even know what he looked like her mother didn't talk about him and there were no photos of him.
She laughed softly into his hand watching Frosti jump as he shocked her. "your right it cant hurt...but what we really need is a plan..."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:49 am

Pegasus looked at her, "You have the knife and the shield.  What else is on that list?"  He looked at the book, "It says here that Lucius Artorius Castus was the last King Arthur, that he gave his sword to the Church of Rome.  Wyatt has Excalibur, could that be referring to Clarent?"
Back to top Go down
Fayelee_darkclaw

Fayelee_darkclaw

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:40 am

She looked at the book. "it could be" she looked back up at him. She looked worried, a hand laying on her stomach she felt as if she was going to throw up she turned and ran out of the room and up the stair to the bathroom she didnt even have time to close the door before throwing up trying to keep her hair from getting in the way. She kneel there getting sick wondering when this morning sickness would end.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:45 am

Pegasus looked at her, "We have the Shield.  You have the Dagger.  My Queen, do you want me try and get the sword they have?"  Pegasus was a Druid, he knew that Vatican City was warded against magic.  His magic, training, knowledge, and skill may not be enough to get in there and get out without being killed.  The interesting this is, he talks to Faye Lee, like she can order him to give up his life.  He looked at Frosti.

------

Frosti looked at him, "You have my word Druid."  He had just give his word, as a Prince to the Local Bear Clan, to make sure that Faye Lee had stayed safe, if Pegasus gave up his life.

-----

There was a unspoken conversation there.  Frosti was a Warrior.  Druids were Warriors, Healers, Priests, and Bards.  The two of them spoke the same language.  There was a reason why Wyatt, even when even without all of his tools, held his own against Morgan Le Fey.  They were all very good at communicating, without speaking.  It never really took much.

Wyatt must love her to limit himself in the fight there to make sure that she is safe in the past.  Pegasus was his scout recon.   Faye Lee knew how much of a Resource that he was to Wyatt.  

She also knew that convincing another King to risk his own heir, one of the few to be born with magic, in the first generation to be born with magic, cost a lot.  Especially if that is a Shifter King.  Shifter Society is only the strong survive, and the strongest is King.  Frosti was Boar by the Laws of his people.  Boar means Adult Bear, IE no longer a Cub.   His Clan used Trials of Manhood.  To do that, to hold rank in his Clan, 12 and 14 year olds were sent into the underworld, alone, and had to kill a demon.  They all started as Female Cubs and Male Cubs, and the after they killed a Demon, Sows (Female Bears) and Boars (Male Bears).

Wyatt did that for her.
Back to top Go down
Fayelee_darkclaw

Fayelee_darkclaw

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:46 am

* she came back in wiping her mouth with a town. she shook her head "no its to dangerous, Last I heard it was in Vatican City and I know its heavly warded against magic that would be a suicide mission. I've lost enough people I care about I wont loose anymore..." she sat down feeling sick again. "we just need to think of something else...I'm sure the vatican wont give it to us if we ask nicely...."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:57 am

Pegasus looked at her, "I can do it.  I can outrun their wards.  I know I can."  All three of the children of John Walker and Prue Halliwell-Walker had that confidence.  "The more of those weapons you can gather up, the better chance Wyatt has.  If I can get this one, then neither one of us will have to come back in the future."  He was persistent, but if Faye gave him a direct order, he would listen.  

ROLEPLAY CONTINUED [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)   Walker's Study (Entrance to the  Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walker's Study (Entrance to the Ritual Room, Magical Library, and Special Armory)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2