Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

back to the graves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niki Blade

Niki Blade

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:52 am

Niki sat in front of the head stones of her family. Her brother, best friend, and love of her life laying before her. "I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm lost without you guys." She said, the tears filling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:17 pm

About 10 Grave Stones away, there was a large Black man. His head was shaved. He wore tac pants and a black polo. When he turned around, you could see that it said EMT on his shirt. He looked up at you and nodded. He watched a Warlock blink in behind you, and preparing to slash you with a knife. He came running at you, fast and hard. He stepped on your Brother's Grave Stone and did an arial over your head. He went over you and grabbed the Warlock in a headlock, just as the Warlock was cutting you. Because of the way that the Man grabbed the Warlock, the knife barely touched you. The Warlock blinked out and Jason hit the ground hard. He rolled to his feet. "Stay behind me." At this distance you could see what looked like tribal tattoos down the back of his neck. On his arm, he had a Navy Special Warfare Tattoo, specifically a Navy SeAL Tattoo.

The Warlock blinked in again and Jason grabbed him, he spoke, "You are out of your league human." They struggled for the knife. This Navy SeAL was fighting well.

Back to top Go down
Niki Blade

Niki Blade

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:14 pm

Niki was concerned and went over, kicking the knife out of the warlock's hand. "You picked the wrong whitelighter to mess with."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:09 pm

Jason nodded to you after you kick the knife away. He did not even blink as you said White Lighter. He picked the Warlock up by his neck. When he did you would be able to see the markings also go down the back of his arms and up onto his head. It seemed like they were moving. The Warlock Blinked out. He blinked in and out. Jason was spinning and getting struck. After a few times though, it seemed like Jason like Jason was catching up, and hitting everywhere that the Warlock was blinking in. Then Jason Rolled, picked up the knife and threw it. It hit the Warlock in the chest, piercing his heart, as he blinked in. Jason stood up. The Tribal Markings on his neck, head, and arms. Niki could see that they were fins. He was a Black Man, but he had fins like the Comic Book Character, Savage Dragon. He just looked at Niki, he was breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Niki Blade

Niki Blade

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:00 am

She went over, healing any cuts and wounds he might have from the fight. "Thank you." She said softly, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:54 am

Jason looked at her as she healed him, his fins lowered, they went back to looking like tribal tattoos. "Thank you, White Lighter." Niki would be able to notice that he healed slower, with her magic, than other did. It was because he was part Demon.

Just then a Darklighter appeared. He fired a bolt from his Crossbow at Niki. Jason grabbed her and spun. The Crossbow bolt hit him in the back of the shoulder. He was of mixed Ancestry, the poison would not effect him anywhere near as bad as it would Niki. Jason pushed Niki away as another bolt was fired. He caught the bolt and fell shoulder first against a grave stone, landing on the back off the bolt that was in his shoulder and pushing it through. He looked the Darklighter right in the eyes and pulled it the rest of the way through. He got up, with the poison in his body, and went after the Darklighter. He knocked the crossbow away and stabbed him with his own arrow, vanquishing him. "Whitelighter, who put paper on you?"

Then 4 Zotar appeared. They cast a spell that prevented Orbing. When that happened, Jason felt it and flared his fins up. They pulled swords and had energy balls, they were hitting him with energy balls and lightening. It took a while, but he managed to kill them. His flesh was burned. He was electrocuted. One of the Zotars spoke as Jason had him by the throat, "Traitor."

Jason looked at him and answered, as he choked the last one to death with a single hand, "Sure I am this day we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength; that its pangs and toils are not beyond our endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us."

Niki had been able to heal Jason so he could not be full Demon, he was mostly other things. " Warlock, Darklighter, and Zotars. I ask again, who put paper on you." He knew it had to be her, Demons did not mess with him.
Back to top Go down
Niki Blade

Niki Blade

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:06 pm

She gave him a confused look. "I have no clue. I'm confused right now, as you are." She said, trying to think. They could be enemies of her brother, or of Casey and her brother. All three were dead though. "I honestly don't know."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:53 pm

Jason turned around and vomited. He was sweating profusely and breathing hard. One of his recent ancestors was part Whitelighter. He leaned down on a grave stone. He pushed himself back up. He looked at her, "Your Charges. I you are dead, you can not protect them." He looked at her, "They did not count on a SeAL visiting fallen Brothers." He was sweating bad. He turned around and vomited again. He was slowly recovering from the poison. His fins flared out again. If he had been fullblooded Whitelighter, he would have collapsed by now. He was still standing. His breathing started to normalize. He knew she would want to heal him from the Darklighter poison and he held his hand up. His wounds were already starting to scab over. "Do not heal me." He looked her in the eyes and he was starting to heal. "You are going to want my blood later to take it." His fins flared out again. He smelled the air. "We have trouble coming." He did not have superhuman sense of smell. Niki would be able to smell it too. If she recognized it, it smelled like a snake.

Something hit Jason hard. It was a man trying to choke him out. Niki would know, because of her ability to sense, that this was not a Demon, but he was powerful and strong. Jason flipped this guy into a gravestone breaking it. The Man got up. They were trading punch. Jason managed to get to the knife and stabbed the man. It healed right in front of them. "That is not Good." The Man showed his true face and became a huge snake. It slammed into Jason and wrapped around him. Jason seemed to be fading in and out. He passed out briefly. The Large Snake swallowed Jason whole. It slithered towards Niki.

Back to top Go down
Niki Blade

Niki Blade

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:51 am

Niki orbed out of its path, reappearing behind it. She took a deep breath, glamoring herself to hide from it while trying to think of ways to get the soldier back.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:01 am

The Snake slithered around after you. He was quick. It was already turned around when you orbed back in. It tasted the air and knew exactly where you were. It honed in on you. The Snake got a look on it's face. Then it's chest exploded. There was a hand holding it's heart. The Hand was covered in all sorts of bodily fluids. It was disgusting. He cut his way free. He collapsed out of the snake. He laid on the ground coughing up blood. He had a punctured lung. Niki could see all of the damage that he had taken for a stranger, whitelighter or not, he did not have to fight to save her. It was a characteristic of a Navy SeAL. His linage was odd. She knew he was part Demon. This time he could not ask her not to heal him. He would not live if she did not. If his body had not built an immunity to the Darklighter poison, then he would have to do it another time. If he was not healed, he would die.
Back to top Go down
Niki Blade

Niki Blade

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:06 am

She ran over, healing him. "It's going to be alright." She said, giving him a small smile. "I'm sorry, but what are you?" She asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:29 am

He was a little messed up, "Besides a Navy Seal. My Mother was as a Witch and My Father was some sort of Demon, probably a Reptile Demon." He pushed himself to his feet. "I did not know them. You are a White Lighter, look into my mind and soul. See my past and bloodline. What do you call it? Sense Me." He turned around and threw the knife at a Warlock Vanquishing it.
Back to top Go down
Niki Blade

Niki Blade

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:33 am

"I'm a new whitelighter. I don't know how to do that yet." She said, concentrating on healing him. "My brother was killed before he could teach me."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:46 am

Jason looked at her, "Place your hands in mine. Look into my eyes. Listen to my voice. Think about me." He began to speak, "My name is Jason Calder Dallas. I am a Former Master Chief Navy Corpsmen with the United States Navy SeALs. I am a Reservist for the United States Coast Guard. I am here in San Francisco at the Fire Department as an EMT." Soon it all came to her. What his powers are. Where his powers come from in his Bloodline. His Foster Parents trying to Raise him to kill the Charmed Ones. Him killing them. Him fighting in a Demonic Fight Pit as a Teenager. A Druid convincing him to Join the Military. Joining the Navy, Training as a Corpsman, Going through BUD/s Training (SeAL Training), Being a US Navy SeAL Corpsman assigned to a Force Recon Team. All of it."
Back to top Go down
Niki Blade

Niki Blade

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:51 am

She looked at him. "How are you Mortal?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:54 am

Jason looked at her, "I do not know.  I heal really well.  The Seers told my Foster Parents, that if I do not embrace my Demonic Lineage, I will remain Mortal. They tortured me to make me embrace it, but I refused.  If I embrace the Demon, I would not be who I am.  I will heal and be healthy longer than most, but I refuse to be Evil."
Back to top Go down
Niki Blade

Niki Blade

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:10 am

She looked at him, smiling. "You remind of someone I used to know."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:19 am

He looked at one of the graves and pulled one of the flowers. "There is a problem." He found grass. He put the items in his mouth started to chew the 2 together. He pulled a velcro pouch off his belt and pulled out two vials.. "This is going to taste nasty." He pulled out a pistol, removed the clip and cleared the chamber. He spit in his hand. He spit into his hand and started dipping bullets in it. He had a gun this entire time, which spoke to certain parts of his personality. "I am going to have to clean my pistol later." He stood up and looked like he was aiming at Niki. He shot right past her. He had managed to make bullets, that were not Silver, kill Werewolves. The Flower was Wolfsbane, Liquid Silver, and Garlic. It smelled Nasty. He dropped 13 of them. "We need to go."
Back to top Go down
Niki Blade

Niki Blade

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:36 am

She nodded, taking his hand. "I've got to do something to hide my scent."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:21 pm

He looked at her, "You are a Whitelighter, can you Orb? Some sort of Holy Ground?" He knew ways, if they were on holy ground to keep creatures out and from tracking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

back to the graves Empty
PostSubject: Re: back to the graves   back to the graves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

back to the graves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: The World Of Charmed :: San Francisco-
Jump to: