Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new revelation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:32 am

“Nothing fills the emptiness... memories of a distant glory haunt the future of our breed... the voices have spoken... the doors of the Apocalypse have been opened.”. A charming female voice could be heard from not that far away. “Soldiers will die, fire will burn everything, darkness will block the sun... but once the conscience will understand, once the spirit will break free, once the gasoline will ignite the spark, the evil will end up burning in the flames of its own rage.” As every step was going in unison with its echoes, a raven-haired lady with cold blue eyes came out  from the shadows of the dark places of the Underworld. She went by the name of River Donovan, even though she's known in the Underworld by the name of Rain. From what it could be seen, she was reading a book with a black cover on it. She usually didn't have any reason to leave her “hideout”, but when something bothered her, she never hesitated one second to go and resolve the problem... and this seemed to be the case. “I knew it... Kishin's death was a sign of destiny.”. Everything was made crystal clear with that single phrase. She never met Kishin before, but his reputation preceded him in the Underworld, and she was no exception to it.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:31 pm

Kishin was in the Shadow Realm. The Lab in the True Real was sparse compared to his Lab in the Shadow Realm. He could see this female enter. She could not see him. He watched her and listened to her as she spoke to herself.

He focused his energy and brought this female into the Shadow Realm. Suddenly the room changed. It was now a complete lab. There were Blood Samples on the table. There were Books on Book Shelves and Scrolls on Shelves, then a Katana sat against her Rain's Neck. Kishin was standing there.

Kishin had been recorded dead in battle several times. He had even stabbed the King of Hell, when ordered to betray what he was, and murder a Child of No reason. Kishin walked around rain, just barely cutting her throat and neck, not enough to kill her, but enough that she bled and knew she was bleeding. He came around to face. her. He wore a Shinobi Shozoku.

A new revelation Unmasked-reptile13

His Face had Reptilian Skin, it could barely be seen with the Black Mask over his face. Black Hood, Black Shirt, and Pants. His Jimbaori (Surcoat) was Dark Green, almost black. "This Lab is Mine." Even if she flamed out, it would be into another place in the Shadow Realm.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:02 am

“Who... who are you?” she asked, scared. She actually didn't even know where the hell she ended up, but in her early years, she's been told not to show fear to the enemies. Her blood was dropping to the floor, as the Kitana of the unknown being slightly cut her throat. “Let me go, you monster!” she then screamed, in vain.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:17 am

Kishin hissed at you, "Scream for me, Dark Priestess. Cry out in vain."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:58 pm

She didn't know what to do or what to say, as fear was slowly getting the best of her. She could have blinked, but she knew that it wouldn't have been a smart move. "What do you want from me?" she then asked, terrified, trying to understand what was actually happening.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Kishin looked at the woman, "You play a Good Game, Rain, or should I call you River Donovan." Kishin grinned. He pushed the sword, into her neck, not enough to kill her. "Do you think that you came her on your own free will? Do you think you planned this on your own? Do you think that it is possible that a Kimagure Master and Black Hand of the Queen, played you?" He was talking about Kishin Shadowmaster, or Kishin the Dragonlord, as he was known now. However, it is well known that, the Human, Orphaned Child of 2 Shifter King and Queen born without Teeth and Claws, Henry Mitchell. Whoever, this was that stood before Rain, had the ability to transgress time and space, just like Kishin.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:48 am

Everything seemed to make sense. Rain wasn't a stupid woman, but this being she called "monster" was outsmarting her in every single way, and that was the main thing she was afraid of. "Who are you?" she asked, after she calmed down a bit. "How do you know my real name?"
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Kishin looked at her and spoke, "I am going to tell you a Story. A Long time ago, in a Time before the Demon Wars, before Demon was automatically considered Evil, some just were.. There was a Great Demon in Japan. He was slashing and cutting down great Warriors. He was hurting Farmers. Five Great Warriors were Gathered. They were called the 5 Dragons. They were the Greatest Warriors in all of Japan. They were bestowed magic armor and weapons, forged by the Greatest Mystics in all of Japan. Each one of these Warriors had a specific Skill. They were Spirit, Weapons, Strength, Stealth, and Magic. They fought the Demon. They defeated the Demon, or they thought they did. The Warrior who was a Master of Magic, made a Deal with the Demon, and merged his soul with his. He became known as the Dragon Lord. He was killed by a Mortal Champion. His Son took a Human Woman, Daughter of a Kimagure Master, and I was born. Who am I?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:07 pm

"What the..." she then stopped, as she was taken by surprise... it was definitely an unexpected plot twist."K... Kishin? It can't be possible! His death was written in the stars!" she then affirmed, turning up his voice. "You're lying!"
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:24 pm

Kishin grinned, "Yes. I am Kishin. Yes. I died. The Sorcerer who brought me back from the dead was more adept at taking life than giving it back. I am not 100% yet. I have my technical knowledge, my skill, my strength, and my powers. However, I am not, well you understand." Kishin could not remember everything that happened over the last few months. "I want vengeance on the Charmed Ones for introducing Henry Mitchell to magic, the Andarta's Sword Sleuth for birthing Henry Mitchell, and on John Walker for making our Queen Bleed. The best way to hurt them is to hurt the next generation. I have a plan. Are you interested?" There were Blood Samples on the Table. With Rain's Powers she knew that they were some of the most powerful beings, both good and evil.

Kishin walked over to the girl chained on the wall. He pulled the gag out of her mouth and gave her water and a snack. He licked her neck and replaced the gag.

(Tag Davina if you want to join. If you want to be the girl on the wall. I have some twisted Ideas.)
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:44 pm

She calmed down, somehow convinced by the words Kishin said, even though she didn't trust him one hundred percent yet. "After seeing the way you treat people, I don't know... Who tells me you won't backstab me once the war is over, and evil will reign supreme?" As usual, Rain tried to find a way not to get involved in bigger plans which didn't see her as the leader of the group. It wasn't ego, it wasn't pride... it was just fear to be vanquished after her devotion to hard work in helping demons reach their goals. She then turned in Kishin's direction, kinda pleased by what she saw. "Who is that girl?"
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Kishin looked at her, "I am Samurai. I give my word, I keep it." He pulled his sword away Rain's Throat. He let her blood drip into a vial. He then cleaned his sword and then sheathed it. "There is a War coming. I hold my place, because I have no real interest in being a Grand Leader, I work better as a Asset, and sometimes as Field Commander. More times than not, I would rather be here meditating." He looked at her, "I am a Dragon. This is my Lair. You are the 43rd person to come here, since my..." He paused on the word for a moment and when he spoke it, it sounded like a hiss, "Death."

He walked over to the girl and touched her face, "It is my play thing. She was one of the first to come here after my death. Now I used her to see to my needs. You play your part, do my bidding, and you will be safe. I will even allow you to play with her. Would you like to touch her?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:11 am

"Samurai? Dragon? Those are just words to cover up the fact you're still a demon, and demons lie... too bad you're doing it with yourself, Kishin." she said with confidence, once Kishin's sword was far enough for her to talk without risking her life. "What? A Dark Binding?" she then asked, caught by surprise. "Kishin, you can't give me orders. I'm not working for you, but even if I did, I wouldn't do absolutely nothing without a reward."
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:49 am

Kishin looked at her, "I remember a time before Good and Evil was Black and White. The Tournament that I died at. It was not the first time I was there. I fought and saved the world the first time. When I returned the Emperor wanted to see the Man who saved the world. I presented myself to him. He asked to see my face. I removed my mask. Because of the way I looked, the way I was born, they attacked me, disarmed me, tortured me, and then because they could not break me, they raped, murdered, and then raped again, my betrothed. They did this all in the name of Good. The Source, the King of Hell at that point in time, came to me, and offered me a chance work for him. I became his killer and sorcerer. One day, he ordered me to murder a child, without a reason, I ran him through with my sword. He nearly died from it. Not all Demons are the same. I might be a Demon, but I am still a Samurai. Now I work for the Queen of Hell, his Daughter. She knows I stabbed her father and nearly killed him. She still has me as her Black Hand. Do you know why? Because I am Samurai. Because I have a Code. When I am on Retainer, I keep my word." He looked at Rain, "Do you know how I am paid? With this Lab. I push the limits of Magic and Blood Chemistry here. I am going to gain all the Powers of my Dragon Grandfather. In that time, I am going to Rebuild, for the Queen, a Black Hand Army and Knights of Hell to lead them. Do you want to assist with that? To be the Mother of the Knights of Hell."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:51 pm

Davina was against the wall, after Kishin death she was the first to come to him, she was his plaything and she didn't mind at all. She was a child, but how she looks and acted, she was not. She fekt that the gag was finnaly released from her and she drinks and at the snack. She felt how Kishin's licks her. She had missed him, she was the one who kept his lab save. She saw a woman, but didn't say a word towards her. She just looks at her with a cold look. No one can just take her trust, trust must be urnd first. 
'I had missed you' she had whisperd towards Kishin, it was the truth. She was loyal to him and the source, nobody else. She would not let that woman come near towards her, she had heard what Kishin had said towards the woman, but she didn't speak her mind.
She could talk to animals and can manipulate them, doing her bidding. 
'Can my arms be free'd?' She whanted to hold him and give him pleasure. But with the gag back in her mouth you can here her words just a little. She felt how Kishin toughed her face and she closes her eyes for a second, every touch he made with her, makes her want more.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:14 pm

Kishin touched Davina's Face. "Are you my good girl?" He touched her face, "Does my good girl want Rain to use her too?" He knew that Davna would do anything he wished. She knew his predilections when it came to amorous activities. She had done them before. Kishin had enjoyed watching her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:21 pm

Very deep inside off her she didn't want the woman, who was named Rain use her. But she knew Kishin whised that. She slowly looks in his eyes and without telling him or even nodding, Kishin would know the answer is yes, but only because he wants that and Kishin knows this. She would do anything for him, if she would give her life to protect him, she would. She won't loose him again, it was painfull. 
Her feelings for Kishin she had hide away very deep so Kishin couldn't find out. But she knew also, Kishin has no feelings, no true feelings, like 'love' and such. If the gag was not in her mouth she had licked his wrist and bites it as well.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:30 pm

Kishin removed the gag so that she could kiss his hand. She was the first woman in a long time that did not flinch away at the touch of his skin. She was the first since his betrothed. Some even forced themselves to like the touch of his skin, but they wanted something from his, his magic, his training, his protection. He knew that Davina liked his protection, but she generally liked to served him.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:39 pm

If Kishin really knew why she hadn't leave him, he could be maybe in shock. She was after power and protection, but now she was here more  then that, she wanted to be with him to serve in in anyway. She felt that the gag wzs off and she kissed his hand and slightly, softly bites his fingers, then she licks them. She looks at him. With him she didn't have to speak up, she just wanted him and only him. 
'I have missed you' she whispers. She loved when he touches her, it was not at all forced, not anymore, she truelly cared for him. With a large difficulty she kissed him, it was painfull because she was against the wall, but she wanted to kiss him. Five seconds later she moves away, because it was painfull. 
She slowly tries to reach her hand towards him, she wanted to touch him. In  her eyes he was no monster.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:57 am

Kishin grabbed a vial and injected it into Davina's Neck. He knew what she eventually wanted, but her body could not handle that decision, even as a Demon. For a brief moment, her skin became like scales, and she would feel like she was on fire, then she would feel drained. However, when she woke up, she would feel stronger.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:28 am

Then Kishin had injected her with something, she looks at her hands and scals came, slowly her eyes closed. Then she felt she was on fire, she didn't screamd, but you  and see on her face she was deffinitly in pain, no question about that. Then something came again, it was like her whole body was drained. Few minutes later her eyes opens up, she had woken up, she felt so strong now, she looks at Kishin. 'What did you do?' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:30 am

Kishin looked at her, "You want to lay Eggs of a Dragon Lord. I am making you strong enough."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:41 am

Davina looks at him little stunned, but she also grins. 'Ohh! Really? Possible that my hands are free'd? They just hurt a little, I just want to strech them'
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:47 am

He looked at her, "You know what I want you to do." He motioned to Rain. He want to see if Rain would be truly subservient or a soldier in a army following orders. He knew who Davina was.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:25 am

Davina looked at Kishin and then set her eyes on Rain, she looks still as cold as ice towards her. She was not fond off her. If she could, she would murder her here and now. But she knew Kishin didn't want that. Slowly she looks towards Kishin once's more. 'Can me hands be released just for a little while?' She asked again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new revelation   A new revelation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new revelation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: The World Of Charmed :: The Underworld-
Jump to: