Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is this the beginning?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi

Is this the beginning? Empty
PostSubject: Is this the beginning?   Is this the beginning? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 am

"Uh... what a peaceful place." I thought between me and myself. It was a sunny day in San Francisco, California, and luckily nobody was around. University can be frustrating and nerve racking at times, and there's no better place to recover your energy such as a park, more precisely the Golden Gate Park, one of the pearls of this city.

A gentle breeze blew a few moments after, leading the leaves of the tree I was under to move in unison. The sound produced by the rustling leaves helped me relaxing and concentrating, making me able to disconnect my mind from the rest of the world.
Back to top Go down
Billie

Billie

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning?   Is this the beginning? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:07 pm

Billie was out enjoying a day at the park with a carefree attitude. With only lower level demons really making any moves lately, she was enjoying her days off of being a witch. She walked by a fountain and bought herself a cup of lemonade from a nearby vendor cart. As she continued walking she noticed a young man also enjoying the day, but he seemed to be lost in space. Billie walked over in his direction and spoke, "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning?   Is this the beginning? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:35 am

Suddenly, the sound of a female voice caught my attention. As I turned my eyes away to see who was apparently talking to me, a silhouette of a young woman, who was really close to me, appeared in backlight. Caught off guard, a little bit of fear caused me to orb away from under the tree, just to orb right back in the park, on my feet, at a safe distance from her. With me now being in backlight, I noticed that the woman had blonde hair, and was dressed in normal clothes. “Oops...”. Yeah, this move was absolutely ingenious. “Ehm... yeah, I'm alright I guess...” I answered, trying in vain to take away that girl's attention from what just happened. I'm such a mess...
Back to top Go down
Billie

Billie

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning?   Is this the beginning? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:21 am

Billie was caught off guard by what had just happened but she quickly looked around to make sure no one was looking. "You should be more careful, ya know? Oh, but don't panic, it's totally cool." She gave him a small smirk then held her lemonade out in her palm. The cup quickly levitated over to the boy as she nodded, "Care for a sip whitelighter?" She winked, "My names Billie. Billie Jenkins."
Back to top Go down
Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning?   Is this the beginning? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:35 pm

For a few seconds, I was speechless. At first, all I could focus on was that cup of lemonade floating right in front of my face, and yes, my facial expression was really awkward. “What the...”. That was all I could say. I took the cup a few moments after, just to turn my attention back to the blonde girl that goes by the name of Billie. “Ehm... Hi Billie, nice to meet you.”
Back to top Go down
Billie

Billie

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning?   Is this the beginning? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:07 am

She laughed as she started slowly walking toward a nearby bench, "Well, obviously I'm no stranger to orbing. I'm a witch. Been one for years now. I actually am close friends with the Charmed Ones." She smiled as she kept slowly walking but trying to keep an eye on the boy becuase she wasn't used to just randomly running into magical creatures every day. It was nice to be able to take so openly outside the Manor or at Paige's.
Back to top Go down
Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning?   Is this the beginning? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:33 pm

I couldn't believe to what I just heard. Not only the girl now known as Billie revealed herself to be a Witch, but most importantly she said that she was a close friend of the Charmed Ones. This had to be a dream. "What? You know the Charmed Ones?" I asked, surprised and extremely happy at the same time. "May I ask you... No, it wouldn't be respectful."
Back to top Go down
Billie

Billie

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning?   Is this the beginning? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:10 am

Billie shook her head as she sat on the bench, "Oh no, feel free to ask whatever. I'm a pretty open book, besides that, I never really get to have these kinds of conversations at home. With the Charmed One's, we're all pretty in sync with the whole witches are real thing."
Back to top Go down
Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning?   Is this the beginning? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:48 am

"Well... no, nothing. Whitelighters don't use people to reach their own goals, and I'm no exception. It would all go against my nature.". As much as I wanted to get that weight off of my chest, I felt like a I couldn't. Fear, subjection, I don't know what it was, but something was holding me back from asking Billie THAT question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this the beginning?   Is this the beginning? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this the beginning?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: The World Of Charmed :: San Francisco :: Golden Gate Park-
Jump to: