Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Club Payne, Eilis's Goth Club

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eilis

Eilis

Club Payne, Eilis's Goth Club Empty
PostSubject: Club Payne, Eilis's Goth Club   Club Payne, Eilis's Goth Club Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:37 pm

I was sitting alone in my penthouse at a low table with a pot of earl grey, and slowly sips my tea! The club wasnt due to open for at least another 5 hours and I was enjoying my morning tea. Later I would go down and talk to my staff about tonight's heavy metal band that was performing. It would be a good night, I would spend some of the time in the open bar and the rest in the vip section.

(if possible would like the description of my club back Smile
Back to top Go down
Eilis

Eilis

Club Payne, Eilis's Goth Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Payne, Eilis's Goth Club   Club Payne, Eilis's Goth Club Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Watches the club from backstage as I watch the crowd enjoy the new goth band that is currently on stage, my expression neutral a slight smile on my face. Then turns to my pa and the duty bar manager. "So how many VIPs have come through the door tonight?" Listens to their answers and nods "very well, I will go up stairs and entertain my guests." I'm wearing a tight black widow fetish dress made from leather, and heads to the door that leads to the staff area and then on to the main floor and heads upstairs past the security guarding the VIPs entrance and nods to them my pa following me.

Smiles when I step out onto the VIP floor and goes to talk to some of my VIPs and mingle, I make them feel important
Back to top Go down

Club Payne, Eilis's Goth Club
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: The World Of Charmed :: San Francisco-
Jump to: