Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Berzerker

Berzerker

In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Empty
PostSubject: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:36 am

Malcolm tooked off running.  He ran faster than Akiko ever could imagine.  Then they stopped behind a taco bell.  He walked them over to the drive through, "I need to order a crave case."  Then he walked over to the window and paid.  The Cashier told him that the drive through is for people who drive.  As soon as he had tacos, he took off running again.  He stopped at a park.  He sat Akiko down.  "Shifting and Shifting back, then running, it burns calories."  He started eating Tacos and made a call.

(Post moving over to the Park)
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:41 am

Akiko shook her head as her inner voice started laughing when she realized how strange the pair looked going up to a drive thru with no car. She never really ate fast food as she much preferred to cook at home. Cooking was her passion, and it helped her escape bad memories when she began to remember them.

Once Grolar stopped running and Akiko could catch her breath, she straightens out her hair and takes out a small bottle of perfume to freshen up. If she was about to meet the famous Halliwell sister, she wanted to look her best. Hopefully they would let her help in any way she could. She was more powerful than people thought, though her fear of actually doing spell work stemmed from the death of her mama.

That was three years ago Akiko. You need to practice magic again.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:44 am

Malcolm left a message, "Hunter, this is Malcolm, had a run in. Someone uses me to send a message to you, your Brother, and the Sisters. At the Park with someone who saved my life." He looked at Akiko, "Do you want a taco?"
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:52 am

Akiko leans against a nearby tree and checks her phone for any new messages. One from her boss. She sends him a quick text to tell him about the new cases she's working on when she overhears Malcolm leave a message to someone named Hunter. As she looks towards him he asks her if she wanted a taco.

Normally she would turn the offer down, but even fake mexican food was one of her weaknesses. She smiles and says, "Sure. Thanks!" She takes the taco and starts biting into it, not realizing just how hungry she was. A robin nearby sings a song and flies off towards the city and the nearby pond made Akiko feel better knowing there was a source of water in case a fight went down or Malcolm needed healing again. The good thing about her power was that it did have some healing properties to it as well as lethal ones. She takes the momentary calm and asks Malcolm, "Hey, are you feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:58 am

@because i can not make a topic in the underworld. I will just let my character get free off the demons xd and have found you.

Scarlett barely escaped from the demons. She was injured, but she didn't care. She just shimmerd in and fell on the grass nearby Akiko. What did the demons want from her? Was she became kidnapped because off Raph? Hope not. But that is not to worry about now, she is free.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:06 am

Malcolm saw her shimmer in, came over to Scarlett, "Did they come back?" He felt really bad about this.
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:09 am

Akiko was eating the last bit of her delicious taco when she heard Scarlett shimmer in. She jumped out of shock and yelped. "Scarlett!! Are you okay?" She tried to look at the wounds to see if there was anything she could do while Malcolm came over to ask if the demons came back. Akiko kept her attention on high alert in case those demons decided to come back for round two. Only this time, Akiko would make sure they paid for hurting Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:17 am

Scarlett was to weak to talk. So she used her telepathically, but was also hard. She was too exausted. How she sounded was like a whisper from the wind. They did, but not anymore for now. It's okay do not feel guilty. Her bond with her half brother was strong, but she barley knew him. She looked at Akiko and she all ready knew what she was. Akiko don't be frightend. I'm okay, don't worry.
Then she passed out. Her energy level is pretty low. What she meant by 'don't be frighted' for Akiko was. Don't be frightend off her power.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:27 am

Malcolm looked at Akiko, "I can not heal her. I do not have that ability." He called Hunter again on the phone again, "Hunter we need you at the Park. Call me back so that I can take her to the Manor or to the Den." He started to speak, "Princess Paige. A Warrior of the Sleuth needs you." He was thinking. He had orders, but he was about to do what was right anyway.
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:29 am

Akiko stayed at Scarlett's side, making sure that she wouldn't be kidnapped again in case those demons came back. Saddened by the fact Malcolm couldn't heal her, but knowing water probably wouldn't be effective enough, she asks, "What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:36 am

Just then Demons surrounded them again, they looked at him, "The Daughter of a Traitor and the WereBear who is too stupid to take a message."

Malcolm looked at him, "Keep talking chuckles. I can see your numbers now."

The Demons started throwing fireballs and plasma again. Malcolm shifted again, this time with the thought to actually drop his sweat pants. He was in WereBear form, not Bear form.

-----

Then what appeared to be a Red and Black skinned Demon appeared. He was vanquishing Demons again. Between the two of them, they slaughtered them all. The Demon walked towards Scarlett. Malcolm did not seem to even try and stop him.
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:41 am

Akiko gasped when demons encircled them all. Before she could react, another demon appeared and...helped Malcolm vanquish them? Confusion was the main theme in Akiko's mind right now. As the red and black skinned demon approached Scarlett, Akiko thrust her hand out sending a jet stream of water.

"Don't touch her!" Akiko snarled at the demon. Why wasn't Malcolm trying to stop them?
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:42 am

Scarlett was still passed out, but slowly she can hear little things. Things that are fimiliar to her. She heard someone was walimg towards her, it didn't feel that she was in danger. But she was now to weak to say or do anything. Her last energy she allready spilled by telepathing to Malcom and Akiko.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Black

Daemon Black

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:46 am

Daemon looked at the woman protecting his sister, "That is my Sister. We have the same Father. Malcolm is my Cousin. His Mother is my Aunt. I am Second in Command of his Sleuth. You have my word, I will not hurt her."
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:50 am

Akiko keeps her wrist held up away from her face for mere safety reasons, but says, "How is a demon her brother? I'll trust you...for now." She glares at the demon. Truth is she wanted to trust him, as he so far seemed to be good being that he didn't immediately look at her and throw a fireball in an attempt to kill her.

"Why are all those demons after her?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:58 am

@now will Akiko find out that her father is a demon.

Last edited by Scarlett Halliwell on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daemon Black

Daemon Black

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:00 am

Daemon moved closer and pulled his wallet and he tossed it to her.  Inside was his Military ID.  "My name is Daemon Black."  The Picture on the ID was a human face.  It looked like a younger version of her father, and could be a Brother to her.  "I used to look like that.  A Powerful Witch Blooded into our Sleuth.  It raised latent magic in our Clan, and I changed.  I could not serve my country anymore."  He moved closer.  "Scarlett, I am here.  With the two of us here, I think we can summon our Father.  He can heal you."  Daemon had the power to do it, but he could not do it without risking her life even further.  He would not do that to her without her consent.  "The Demons coming after her, the Clan, is not about her.  It is about something our Allies did."

Last edited by Daemon Black on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:05 am

Akiko's mind was flooded with all this information at once. Sleuth? Witch blooding? Latent magic? She shook her head in disbelief, but listened to the telepathic message sent by Scarlett, and she sent one back.

Rest Scarlett. Regain your strength.

She took a look at the ID and her fears were gone now. "Okay, well at least I don't have to worry about you turning on us. So basically, something your parents did pissed off a bunch of demons who now have a vendetta against all of you? Gotcha." Akiko had a way of summarizing everything up pretty concisely, though sometimes came across as brash.

"Well, I hope I can help. I've been looking to find other people like me anyway."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:08 am

Slowly her eyes begin to open and there she saw Daemon. 'Dae' she said very softly. She looked at Akiko. Akiko it's okay. He is family, he is my brother. Even how she speaks telepathically is soft. She was still weak, she knew she was not able to shimmer.
'Okay Dea. Do it! It is to dangerous to be here in the open.' She said to him softly.
She hated to ask, but she knew she had no choice. Dae you know perfectly well that is not all why does demons are after me. It is also because of her true love Raphael
Later she heard Akiko and looked at her. She nods slightly, but then you didn't know Scarlett well. See closes her eyes and then tries to stand up, still she was stubborn at times.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Black

Daemon Black

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:14 am

Daemon looked at her, and even though he was not telepathic, he had an idea what she was thinking, "Sleuth is the formal name of a Group of Bears. A Den is the Physical Grounds that they meet at or live at. A Blooding. When Shifters get Mated, married, they share each others blood. They drink each other's blood and share magic. I know being that you are Human that sounds gross and evil, but it is the Culture of the people I, and Malcolm, grew up with." He picked up his wallet. "Malcolm, go confirm that the Den is secure."

Malcolm took off running.

Daemon got down next to Scarlett, "Scarlett, I am going to pick you up. I am going to take you and your new friend back to the Den. Are you okay with that?" He looked at Akiko, "Demons, will not go there outside of huge numbers. We have a tendency to eat them. And there are a few of us there."

Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:20 am

Akiko looks at Daemon and watches as Malcolm runs back to the two's den. This new information was something she would one day write in her mama's book of shadows, whenever the time came she decided she was ready to no longer be afraid of practicing magic for fear of being killed. At least if anything now she knew a demon and another witch, so if anyone messed with her she would be well protected.

Daemon's words strangely soothed her worries. She walks up to Daemon and says, "I'll go with you two. At least if demons attack I can feel safe knowing they'll become demon kibble." she says with a sarcastic but humorous tone. Plus it would mean being able to help keep an eye on Scarlett in case she needed protecting. The witch knew more than she was letting on, but not everything. She wouldn't know how to vanquish a demon except with her powers, and hopefully that would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:23 am

'Dae you know how i think about people picking me up' she said. She disliked it in everyway, unless it was Raphael. She tried to stay on her feet but it didn't work. She holds on her brother and sighs. 'Allright pick me up' she had her big voice back, but psyically she was tired and little mentally. 'Yeah, Dae bring us to the Den' she didn't know why. But she trusred Akiko, but she was not implying to tell everything about herself. Not the part that Vondela is still after her and Raph.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Black

Daemon Black

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:34 am

Daemon picked up Scarlett and carried her cradle style.  He stood up.  He put his leg next to Akiko so she and he were touching.  Then he shimmered them back to the Den.

Post continued [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.   In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Park - Grolar and a Witch making a Call.
Page 1 of 1