Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oahu, Hawaii

Go down 
+2
Berzerker
Zurine
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zurine

Zurine

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:55 pm

I had picked one of the lesser beaches to come and relax at one of the local bars which was situated on the sand. sitting back with my feet in the sand and looking out across the water, a cold beer at hand. It was a long way from San Francisco, reaches out and picks up the beer and has a sip. It was a nice change of pace from looking after the magical world, as a druid and supporting the people who saved the world.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:48 pm

You are shot with a dart. When you pull the dart out and smell it, you know it is something in the Mimosa Family. It is a poison. Even your magic does not save you from this. You feel sick to your stomach, dizzy, and then you pass out.

You wake up in a drained out swimming pool. Your Muscles ache and you feel sick to your stomach. There is a Man looking at you. His face and arms are painted in Tribal War Paint. He is Polynesian or Hawaiian. It is hard to tell. He was looking at you, showing you his teeth and tongue. This is a Polynesian/Hawaiian Warrior Tradition, he is telling you that he is telling you, with body language, that he was going to kill and eat you.

Spectators were chanting. It was a Warchant.

He got down and grabbed you by the hair, pulling you to your feet, he whispered, "You survive, you see the Kahuna." He punched you in the ribs.
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:15 pm

pulls the dart out and sighs as I drop the dart, before ending up passed out across the table.
Wakes up in what appears to be an empty swimming pool, not having got up yet but looks up as I hear the war chant. Then when the guy helps me to my feet by using my hair to drag me up right, grunts slightly as he punches me in the ribs, right that was one free hit! coughs slightly and aims a hit to his face, my left hand feinting, but my right hand coming up and under to try and punch him hard in the stomach. if he lets me go I would move back and away, taking up a boxers stance.. fists up protecting my upper face and eyes.

You wake up in a drained out swimming pool. Your Muscles ache and you feel sick to your stomach. There is a Man looking at you. His face and arms are painted in Tribal War Paint. He is Polynesian or Hawaiian. It is hard to tell. He was looking at you, showing you his teeth and tongue. This is a Polynesian/Hawaiian Warrior Tradition, he is telling you that he is telling you, with body language, that he was going to kill and eat you.

Spectators were chanting. It was a Warchant.

He got down and grabbed you by the hair, pulling you to your feet, he whispered, "You survive, you see the Kahuna." He punched you in the ribs.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:24 pm

The Fighter Stumbled back with his nose bleeding. He wiped the blood from his face, looks you in the eye, and licks his hand. He moved in, fast and hard. He ran his and did a one handed cartwheel and kicked you in the top of the head with both feet, then returned to his feet, and jumped up and did a reverse kick aimed at your chest. He ran at you again, hitting a slide on his left side. With his left leg, he kicked at your right knee, trying to sweep your legs. With his right foot, he aimed a kick at your solar plexus. He sprang to his feet. "Come on Howlie. You are supposed to be from a Badass Family. You need to believe your family's Hype. Then again your Daddy was probably a Mahu."

In the crowd you see Bob Saget, he yells, "Get that fucking bitch."

Someone yells, "Faggot."

He responds with the word, "Dude."

The Fighter looks at you, "Was your Daddy a Mary? You a Queer's little Girl. I bet your Dead Brothers are Mahu's too. I bet they play the Skin Flute."
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:08 pm

slight shake of my head and jumps over the low sweep.. and when he goes to kick me I grab his foot mid kick and ignoring any of the pain of grabbing a kick and then jerks his foot to the right I didn't care if I broke it or dislocated it. Then feeling the edge of the hunters rage shiver across my skin and using his leg tries to throw him into the side of the pool like someone throwing a hammer. and then falls back into a ready position
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm

He landed. He popped his knee back into place. He kicked himself to his feet. HE came at you. It was a barrage of strikes with knees, elbows, and hands. His movement was very akin to Akijitsu and Krav Maga. This was a combat art. It was designed to be effective.

He moved in and blew something in your face. It was Mimosa again, only in a different form. The crowd was booing. They wanted a fight.

When you came to, you were laying on a surfboard in the water. Across from you was an old Man on different surf board.
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:31 pm

gets ready to defend myself, and is managing to dodge.. but when he blows that dust into my face, swears aloud and brings his parentage into doubt! and passes out.

slight groan as I feel the rocking motion and hears the waves and sits up, and mutters under my breath.. and looks around.. then at the old man and nods a greeting and then scoops up some water and carefully washes my face.. cooling my bruises!

looks up at the old man after a while and says "ok I'll bite, where am I? "
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:49 pm

The Oldman looks at you, "You are in the ocean."
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:52 pm

sighs.. as that was rather obvious and just watches him and then runs my fingers through the water.. and considers next time I see that guy I was fighting I was going to kick him in the balls.... goes back to chilling my bruises. "so are you the Kahuna? * it seemed obvious..
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:58 pm

He waves his hand and heals you, "I am a Type of Kahuna. You are what the White People from Europe call Druid. I heard a word one Bandree." The word he said was Female Druid in Gaelic.
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:07 pm

nods my thanks as he heals me.. "thanks, yes I am a druid and a Bandree!" keeps it simple. I guess I'm supposed to meet you and learn from you? if your willing! if not it is an honor to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:19 pm

The Kahuna looked at you, "You have a gift to see into people. You have used it for combat, seeing what your enemy is going to do. I know this is what your family does, you fight, so that others do not have to. You die, so that others do not have to. This is your gift from your blood, but it is not your magical gift. It is to feel and to know." He waved his hand and then you were a Dolphin in the water. You both were.
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:31 pm

slight nod and then pauses.. as I feel the nod go through my body and pauses as I dont feel my hands and beats my know legs I mean tail and does a back flip in the water.. this was awesome! waits to see where he will go, then would follow!
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:08 am

The Kahuna took off swimming. As a Dolphin, he was fast. Zurine would sound find out she was that fast. They found themselves with a pod. She could understand what was being said in the Dolphin Song. They took her through WW2 Ruins. They swam through what was obviously a place of Religious Significance, underwater temples with pyramids around them. It was hard to tell, for a human brain, which Dolphin was the Kahuna when the pod broke off into 2 groups, but she could feel it. Later on, he broke off again, he swam to the surface to get air, and then down into some underwater caves. It would be hard for Zurine to go thhis far, because she had no practice at this. He broke the surface in and underwater cavern. He climbed out of the water as a man. He sat there and waited for Zurine, when she broke the surface of the water, she was human.
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:48 pm

follows after the Kahuna, swimming not that far behind him, and when we join the larger pod! just listens in amazement and takes it all in so I can think about it all later! and then when I pass through ruins and looks around taking notes of anything I can see, I wonder if the war historians know this is here.
When we past the place with religious significance looks at in amazement I could feel the energy and it made me wish I could have a better look around and explore the place, it was fascinating.

To be honest I wasn't sure where the Kahuna was, but he gave off this good energy and so I follow the energy hoping I was going in the right direction. Finally the Kahuna makes for the surface and following and takes a deep breath and then follows him down again, he got their before me! but I wasn't used to being a dolphin or swimming so deep.

When I surface in the underground cave, i realize that I'm back to being human, I climb out and wring my hair out and says "that was amazing!" being a dolphin was amazing!

Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:28 am

The Kahuna looks at her, "Are you sure you were a Dolphin?" The Kahuna grinned. He obviously understood something that she did not. He had talked to her about her powers earlier. He looked at her, "This Chamber will fill up within the hour." He returned to the water and turned into a dolphin. He came out of the water and whistled at you. Then he left. He left Zurine there in human form.
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:30 pm

slight grin and watches him turn into a dolphin and then walks around the edge of the cavern checking it out, as I doubted I would be back. Walks over to the water and hops in, then thinks about what it was like to be a dolphin, and to place my self back in the moment when I turned into one. and the feel of swimming in the water,not just willing I was a dolphin using my powers to suss out how it happened and then to make it happen again. Hopefully I would find the dolphin form and be able to swim out of the cavern and up to surface of the sea.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Black

Daemon Black

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:46 pm

The Cave filled up with water. You could not turn into a Dolphin on your own. You could learn from the Markings on the wall and on the treasures in the room, or you could fight to figure out how you turned into a Dolphin. The Cave filled up quickly, you had to make a choice. You had to make a choice, fight like the Warrior, or learn like a Druid. Warriors earned a better rank in death by how hard they fought in life. Druids earn a better rank in death by how much they learned. It was a Hard Choice. You were sent here to learn something.
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:01 pm

slight sigh and gives up on fighting it, been their done that! then went and looked at the markings on the walls, as well as looking at the treasures! I did have the survival panic, but I was working on suppresing it to learn as much as possible about the place! finaly when their was no more air, and more water.. keeps on trying to learn up untill the face it was over.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Black

Daemon Black

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:08 pm

The entire time you were studying, the cavern was filling up with water, eventually it was down to the last couple inches of breathable air. Soon there was no air to breath at all.

Then Zurine would wake up on the Beach. There were Dolphin's out in the water. They were Laughing and Playing. To her right was the Kahuna, "Did you learn something good?"
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:32 pm

rolls over on the beach and coughs a bit and then sits up, "well first, not to go drinking at that bar again!" quips with a grin. Then looks more serious "the markings on the walls of the cave was fascinating and some of the artifacts that I got to look at in the time I had where amazing! I could feel the history, and I did get some glimpse's of who owned them and their history, but I didn't have time to go in-depth into any once piece!
Back to top Go down
Daemon Black

Daemon Black

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:41 pm

He looked at her, "So you understand. Ho’opono Pono Ke Ala is about making what is right, more right. E Kanawai Moaka'aka is about hardwork, duty, and honor. We manifest, and the Spirits smile upon us, for good or for bad. Ho'oponopono is about making things that are wrong, right. Do you understand these things better now?"
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:51 pm

slowly nods, "I understand parts of it.. I have lived some of it.. but in time I will learn more and become more wise in each of it's aspects. Would you be willing Kahuna? to allow me to stay and learn more from you?
Back to top Go down
Daemon Black

Daemon Black

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:16 pm

The Kahuna looked at her, "First you must help Hawaii. In Little Japan, something is hurting and killing those who have forgotten the ways of their ancestors. You will need help to face it." He got up and left.
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:24 pm

nods and stands up, "I will go an look into it, turns to the dolphins who are playing in the water and walks to the edge, and watches them for a while, before turning and heading back to the apartment I was staying at.. before looking up info about little japan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oahu, Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oahu, Hawaii   Oahu, Hawaii Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oahu, Hawaii
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: The World Of Charmed :: The World (Outside San Francisco)-
Jump to: