Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dance Floor/Bar

Go down 
+2
Calvin Nathan Cat
Piper
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper
Admin
Piper

The Dance Floor/Bar Empty
PostSubject: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:09 am

*Here is the main area of P3*
Back to top Go down
https://charmedworld.rpg-board.net
Calvin Nathan Cat

Calvin Nathan Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Calvin Nathan Cat looked into the reflection of that mirror, that was set up directly on the other side of the bar, he was sitting at, drinking his cola. He had never thought, that something like that could have ever happened to him - could have happened to anyone, if he was honest to himself.
But on the other hand, it was incredibly, incredibly funny. He looked like Matt Smith and when he was injured, he healed - or regenerated - himself.
The only difference was, that he himself was no timelord, just a normal human.

He had noticed, what had happened to him very early on, and yet... he still found it hilarious.
Cal nodded at his reflection, muttered a "to you, old chum" and downed the rest of the Cola.

Back to top Go down
Davina Morgan

Davina Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:47 am

Davina flamed in a ally nearby P3. Slowly she walked out the ally and toward P3. When she was inside she saw a guy at a bar drinking Cola. Maybe she could persue him to help her to get more information on the Charmed Ones. She walked towards the gus and sits next to him. 'Hello' she said with a lovely smile on her face. She was only twelf years old, but she looks so much older then her age. 
She looks at the bartender and gives him some money and she gets a wiskey on the rocks. Because she looks older then her age the bartender didn't ask for an id. Maybe the bartender was new or something.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Nathan Cat

Calvin Nathan Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:51 am

A soft, husky voice saying "Hello" caused him to turn around. Next to him, there was a beautiful red-head, wearing a lovely smile on her face. She ordered a whiskey and Cal tilted his head.
"Hi there", he said, ordered a refill of his Cola and then smiled at the pretty newcomer: "How are you? Hope everything is okay?"
And yet, he could not help but ask, why of all the other persons, she'd decided to talk to him
Back to top Go down
Davina Morgan

Davina Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:01 am

'I'm fine thank you! How are you? Well it good be better!?' She looks at him, she see that he must be in his mid thirtys. With the tip off her finger she ran through the edge off the glass. She takes a small sip from it. She must know more off the Charmed Ones mainly Prue.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Nathan Cat

Calvin Nathan Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:03 am

"Oh, I cannot ... I'm fine. Life's good and all.", Cal smiled, took another sip of his Cola and then nodded at her: "I'm Cal - well... Calvin Nathan Cat, but… Cal suffices."
With that, he stretched out his hand in order to shake hers.
Back to top Go down
Davina Morgan

Davina Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:14 am

'Nice to meet you. My name is Davina, Davina Morgan. Call me just Davina.' She saw how he streched his hand towards her, grabs his hand and shakes it. She would really like to use her power, but she new it has always a price. It is better to let it go natural. She started to blush, well in her way it was pretend, but for humans it looks really real.
Back to top Go down
Calvin Nathan Cat

Calvin Nathan Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:26 pm

Cal shook Davinas hand, smiled and tilted his head, as she started to blush.
'Why does she do that?', the journalist could not help, but ask himself - just inside his head - after all, he was just a normal guy, no Adonis or Apophis - he looked like Matt Smith, the 12th Doctor, so why would someone blush, when he shook her hand.
"Erm... yeah", he said, took another sip of his cola and then tilted his head: "So, hello Davina. Great to meet you. I could ask you, what you'd be doing here, but that's pretty obvious. You're here to have fun."
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:29 am

So far, Akiko's master's thesis seemed to stump her. The worst thing that can happen to a writer is for them to no longer know what exactly to write to continue their idea. She walked up to the bar, ordered herself a rum and coke, and leaned up against the counter while sitting on a stool.

Moments after receiving her drink, she looked around to see who all was at P3. She didn't recognize anybody, but then again this was her first time in the renowned club. She had heard about Piper Halliwell and the Charmed Ones from her mama, and honestly hoped she could meet them one day to let them know that the stories she heard about them were what gave her strength.

"Ugh...I just wish I knew what to write next..." she muttered to herself, stirring around her drink with her index finger. She honestly hoped someone would walk up to her and strike up a conversation, but at the same time just wanted to be left alone so she could clear her head and think.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:06 am

Scarlett shimmerd into an ally and walked inside P3 that was owned by her aunt Piper. It seems like a while back when she had enterd P3. She didn't come that much in the club. But most off the people knew her as the niece off Piper. She saw a  girl sitting. She had long dark hair. There was also a guy and another girl, but that girl has red hair. She walks towards the girl with  dark hair and sits next to her. The bartender looks at her. 'Hello miss Halliwel, what can I give you?' 
'A wiskey in the rocks Stefan, if you please' Stefan the bartender smiled and nodded. Scarlett paid her attention to the girl. 'Hello? Do you come offten to this place' This girl has something about her that intriegs me, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:22 am

Akiko rubbed her temples just attempting to come up with the next part of her Master's thesis. She thought about writing about her findings to then segue into the point she was wanting to prove. She couldn't figure out why it stressed her out so much or why she had such writer's block. Oh sure, when she was writing short stories she had no problem coming up with ideas.

"Another Rum and Coke please." She pushed the glass towards the bartender and looked over when a young woman sat next to her. That's when she learned the bartender's name was Stefan. She smiled slightly when Stefan handed her another drink.

"Thanks." She took a sip and turned her attention to the woman. "No, this is actually my first time. I heard about this place and decided to stop in for a little bit."

Why did she sit next to me?
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:30 am

Scarlett looks at her. 'Aha okay, how do think it so far?' She asked. There were not a lot off people that intrieg her, but this girl does. 'What is your name?' She asked her again. She hopes that Raphael is okay on his own. He lived in the Calaway Mansion, but she and he were talking about there own place. Maybe Raphael had allready is own place but didn't talk to her about that, it was possible. She knew that this girl could be a witch, like the girl with the red hair, but she doesn't know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:37 am

Akiko thought for a moment as she took a sip of her drink. She looked around the club and said, "I like it. It doesn't feel too big, if that makes any sense." She took her phone out for a moment to check on the time and put it back in her purse.

"I'm Akiko, by the way." She extended her hand to the woman and gave her a cordial smile. "What's your name?" She wasn't looking to necessarily make a friend, but she figured it was rude to blow the girl off when she was just being nice.

Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:51 am

'Nice to meet you, my name is Scarlett' she said to her. Akiko didn't have to know she was related to Piper, maybe Akiko has a suspition that she could be related to Piper because Stefan had adressed her as miss Halliwel. She was taking it easy, she didn't want to rush in anyway. 'So what do you do for a living' she thanked Stefan when her drink was put on the bartable infront off her.
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:59 am

Akiko smiled. "Nice to meet you, Scarlett. That's a pretty name!" She took another sip of her rum and coke, but cringed when she noticed it was diluted from the ice. "Meanwhile, nothing tastes good watered down."

"Stefan, I think I'll take a Pepsi now." Akiko was never into drinking that much, just enough to help her relax. She shifted her weight to face Scarlett and looked at her when she spoke. "Well, I'm a social worker for the city of San Francisco and I'm working on a Master's thesis right now. How about yourself?"

Akiko waited for Stefan, though she could tell he was pretty busy. No matter. She didn't mind waiting. Patience was good for the soul, and a much needed trait to learn.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:51 pm

One of the Ursathropes (WereBear) from the Local Clan was Clan was working barback.  He was carrying out the ice buckets.  He filled the ice at the bar.  He saw his Cousin's Baby Sister at the bar.  He dumped the ice into the bin, "There you go Stefan."

Stefan answered, "Thanks Malcolm, change the Kegs next."

Malcolm Black looked at him,"Got it."

Soon he came back with 2 Kegs out.  He loaded them and tapped them.  He caught his finger, "Oww.  Damn it."  For a minute he looked like he had torn his finger most of the way off.  He covered it up with his other hand, he was breathing hard.  While his other hand was covering it, it healed.  

Stefan came to check on him, "You okay man."  

Malcolm looked at him, "I am fine.  No real damage."  He showed Stefan his hand.   "Hand me the the rubbing alcohol and the Rot."  Stefan handed him the cheap whiskey, also known as Gutrot, the stuff that employees drank after work.  Malcolm poured them on the tap, alcohol first, he wiped it off, and then poured on the whiskey.  He needed to clean the blood.  He wanted to make sure that no one had a chance of getting Ursathropy or use his blood magically.  "Cleaned.  I will get the mop."  He was pretty sure that no one saw that his finger was barely attached, the one who that he would have been okay seeing it would be Scarlett.  He hoped the Japanese Girl and Stefan did not see it.  "You got the Hardlist, boss?"  He checked the barside storage for syrup.

Stefan handed him the list.  "Not your Boss."

Malcolm looked at him, "Piper said to report to you."  It is almost like he did not understand.  If Scarlett knew what he was, she would understand.  Malcolm grew up in a Tribal Society, where the Chain of Command was important.

Stefan told him, "That is because I know the job.  I have more experience.   Not that you are doing a bad job.  Are you sure you have not done this before?"

Malcolm looked at him, "Not for money."  He left to get the Syrup (Soda) and the Hard Liquor.

The Dance Floor/Bar Morph__Jason_David_Frank_3_by_dolphinbad
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:34 pm

'Well I am a teacher for a kindergarden school'she says. She didn't told her that she teaches the childeren about magic and how to handle them in a playfull way. Her eyes gazed than later to a man, it was Malcome. She saw something,that happend to him. But she didn't approach. 
She saw few minutes later that Malcome had left, he was getting the drinks. 'So Akiko, what does your name mean?' She smiled towards her.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Malcolm came by with a Dolly. it had different types of cola syrup on it. He also had a milk carton with hard liquors. He went behind the bark and hooked the one up that was needed, and the rest in the cabinet behind. Stefan took the hard liquor. He handed Malcolm a tray with drinks on it and pointed. He came over with the tray, "In one area of Japan Akiko means Sparkling Daughter. In another it means Daughter of Autumn. It is interesting considering she smells like water. You are Scarlett, my Cousin's little Sister, right?"
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:42 pm

Akiko smiled when Scarlett mentioned teaching kindergarteners. Her heart swelled with happiness when it came to little children, because they were so innocent and always loved Akiko. Before she could answer the woman's question, though, some man walked by the pair and mentioned the meaning of her name.

How would he know that? Wait, did he say I smelled like water? Well, at least THAT makes sense. They're....cousins? This really IS family owned.

She smiled at the man and said, "Wow, you apparently have done your homework." Taking a swig of Pepsi, Akiko realized how thirsty she was and took another gulp, feeling the cool refreshing liquid go down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:05 am

Scarlett turned towards Malcolm when he heard him. She knew him,but not that much. 'Yes that's me,why do you ask?' Also wich cousin do you mean? I have not seen you a lot, only here in my Aunts club. She said to him telepathically. 'By the way Malcolm, I didn't ask you what Akiko's name meant' she smiled just slightly. She was not angry or such, but she asked Akiko and not Malcolm.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:52 am

Malcolm looked at Scarlett, "Daemon Black, if I am correct, is the son of your Father, your Half Brother. His Mother and My Mother. Your Aunt Piper Gave me a job here. Trying to get Mine more socialized with people. Less Alone in the Woods Community." A Fight broke out on the other side of the bar. The guy in question, was human, he was strong tossing the human bouncers around. Malcolm caught him in a Full Nelson. He carried the guy out like that. It seemed like a blur for a moment. His left hand came down, and hit him in the thigh, and the guy quit kicking, but it was hard to tell because it was that fast and back again. "You keep struggling and we call the cops." It was almost like, it was some sort of weird Ninja Kung Fu Move, considering that Group, it was probably something similar.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:04 am

Scarlett looked at him and nodded. Now Akiko will maybe think that she and he are weird. She saw what happend and she shook her head. Not again, when will the fighting stop in P3. She sighs. She only come to P3 to relax and only when things must be done like inventory. 
Don't be to hard on the guy. She said telepathically again to Malcom.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:20 am

Malcolm tossed him out.  The guy quit struggling once outside.  "There is a cab stand over there."  The guy left without issue.  Malcolm came back in when he caught the telepathic link.  He stumbled and almost fell down the stairs.  In his mind, he was an animal, and Scarlett Saw it.  He was some sort of Grey Bear that she did not recognize.  He was happiest when he was swimming in really cold water.  He caught himself, and thought back, He is human.  I do not hurt humans.  I am the one the goes into the worse storms and the worst places to save them.  Then you realized that he was only working here part time.  He was on Leave right now.  He was Coast Guard, emergency rescue normally stationed in Alaska.  He was at home on leave before doing additional training here in San Francisco.

The Dance Floor/Bar Pizzly-431x300
Back to top Go down
Akiko Irikura

Akiko Irikura

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:03 am

Akiko shook her head at the fight that broke out in P3. Good thing she didn't need to use her power here. Then again she wouldn't anyway just because she doesn't want attention caught to herself. Stirring her drink around with her finger, she watched as the man who knew she was Japanese threw someone out of the bar.

Looking to Scarlett, she asked, "Does this happen every day?" Akiko cocked an eyebrow at the thought and wondered if there was anywhere else that was a tad more peaceful, but decided so far she did like the environment at P3.

Akiko stood next to the barstool and left the bartender a tip. "Thanks Stefan. I think I'll be coming back." Looking back at Scarlett she said, "Hey, sorry I need to get going. It was nice talking to you, though, Scarlett." She smiled and extended her hand to the woman.

There's something about her I can't shake. That man, too. Her eyes glanced back over towards Malcolm briefly before turning her attention back to Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:56 pm

Malcolm smelled something and went outside. He thought about it and pushed a thought out there, Scarlett, keep the humans inside. I am dealing with that thing you do not want to see. He went outside and walked around the block and climbed up onto the roof. He walked up behind a Demon, "Hi there." He punched a demon in the face knocking him off the roof. He jumped down of the roof and started punching him.

10 Demons flamed in and started throwing fire balls at him, they threw fireballs at him, he fell, they were not trying to kill him, however, he did manage to kill a couple of them. A sudden hit of pain, burning pain, was pushed out telepathically. They grabbed him by the hair. "Your Prince killed Kishin. Send this message to your King and the Charmed Ones." The Demons that were left, flamed out.

He laid there coughing up blood, saying the word, "Trap." He had burn marks. His skin was burned, some of it to the point that you could see Grey burning fur. Because of his species, he healed well if he was touching water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor/Bar   The Dance Floor/Bar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dance Floor/Bar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: The World Of Charmed :: P3-
Jump to: