Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Conservatory

Go down 
+6
James Thunder
Cole Jr.
Kevin Halliwell
Alisha Halliwell
Berzerker
Piper
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cole Turner

Cole Turner

The Conservatory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:59 am

"I should be fine and will back them up." Cole said as he waited for Walker to give him the place.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:06 pm

Walker pulled out a notebook and wrote down the address of the Hotel and drew a small map of the area. "The Garage and Back Alley are usually vacant, so I would scope them out and then flame in there." He was not sure if Cole could sense an area before going there like Whitelighters could. "That is except when Valet is parking cars and Kitchen or Housekeeping is taking out trash." Walker had been in the area before. He had been sent on a similar mission before, but could not do the job, did not have the mental or spiritual aptitude to talk to the priest. He was there another time, at Schofield Barracks He tore out the paper and handed it to Cole. "Here you go. If you do end up killing the Shojo, check out the Whalphin at Sea Life Park. See if you can spot the Mo'o, WereDolphin, and the Selkie working there."
Back to top Go down
Cole Turner

Cole Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:46 am

"Will do." Coel said.
"And no worries i picked up a sensing power from someone, so i do know if it's safe to flame in." Cole said.

After that he flamed out.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Halliwell

Alisha Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:58 am

Niki orbbed out, not able to stand staying in the house when she was alone.
Back to top Go down
Prue C. Halliwell

Prue C. Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:11 am

Prue had hugged each and every one of her family once they had returned, thankful they were safe.   She also noticed Niki standing in the background and then Orbing out without saying a word to anyone.     Prue didn't need to be an Empath like Phoebe to know that Niki was probably feeling lonely right about now.      After all, after Andy died, before meeting John, that's how Prue felt most of the time; especially when she'd see Piper and Leo together or Phoebe and Cole when they were together.

"You go lay down Piper.   I can look after the kids and the Manor for awhile."

Prue was clinging closely to John, relieved for her sake as well as their baby's that he was safe. And she couldn't express how relieved she was to know her brother and sisters were safe as well.

Prue looked around at everyone.

"Niki just Orbed out. I think she was feeling a little left out, maybe even a little lonely. Everyone had someone to hug and hold when they got back, someone who was thankful their loved one was back safely....except her. Also, what do we do next? After everyone's taken a good long rest."
Back to top Go down
http://rustysstorytime.webs.com
Alisha Halliwell

Alisha Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:48 am

'Kevin and i have a honeymoon to get back to..." Alisha said, feeling worried for her whitelighter friend. Of course the only family the girl had were all dead.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:30 am

John picked up Prue in his arms. He kissed her. "Everyone get some R&R." He pulled out a scroll and read it. It was a nearly dead language, Prue could understand his words. A Blue Oval Opened. He carried her through. On the other side, it was his house. Then the portal closed with them on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Conservatory   The Conservatory - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Conservatory
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: The World Of Charmed :: Halliwell Manor-
Jump to: