Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my characters name and details

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alison halliwell

alison halliwell

my characters name and details Empty
PostSubject: my characters name and details   my characters name and details Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:41 am

18:39:16 my name is alison halliwell and im chris's girlfriend we hav been dating for 3 years ever since he found out bianca betrayed him I love you chris is my soul mate
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: my characters name and details   my characters name and details Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:43 am

It is better to make the character template, because i know nothing about Allison and if Allison is a Halliwell, she could never be Chris Girlfriend, because Chris is still a little boy plus they are family.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: my characters name and details   my characters name and details Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:07 am

Indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
Niki Blade

Niki Blade

PostSubject: Re: my characters name and details   my characters name and details Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:39 am

PLUS Alison Halliwell is Kevin and Alisha's little girl and my character.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: my characters name and details   my characters name and details Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:43 pm

It could be possible that Alison is from the future, but that would be to much. Because there are allready to many characters from the future  and as Niki allready said Alison is her Character. 
Look first in the Chacacter Registration, wich names are allready taken and also know. All Halliwels are family!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my characters name and details   my characters name and details Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my characters name and details
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: Character Registration-
Jump to: