Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Revamp coming

Go down 
+8
Raphael Orfeo
Calvin Nathan Cat
Berzerker
Phoebe Halliwell
Kevin Halliwell
Payson
Scarlett Halliwell
Piper
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Piper
Admin
Piper

Possible Revamp coming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Revamp coming   Possible Revamp coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:01 am

It's actually already been done Scarlet. I apologize but I assumed it was normal for people to not be able to post as much due to renovations
Back to top Go down
https://charmedworld.rpg-board.net
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Possible Revamp coming   Possible Revamp coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:03 am

I understand, hopefully you are not mad that i made again the bedroom for scarlett :-)
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

PostSubject: Re: Possible Revamp coming   Possible Revamp coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:05 am

I actually just removed that being that Scarlett technically doesn't live at the Manor. Storyline wise, that was never decided on with her being Phoebe's daughter. With Raphael staying at Calaway Manor with Kevin and Alisha, it was never decided on Scarlett's home
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Possible Revamp coming   Possible Revamp coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:10 am

Aha okay. Maybe we must figure out then. Wich home is Scarlett's true home. Calaway or Halliwel Manor.
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

PostSubject: Re: Possible Revamp coming   Possible Revamp coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:12 am

That's part of your character development. So far everyone has left the Manor but Piper, Leo, and their children
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Possible Revamp coming   Possible Revamp coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:15 am

True, I must figure out then were Scarlett should stay. Maybe it is better with Kevin and Alisha for a while untill she can settle alone with Raphael.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Possible Revamp coming   Possible Revamp coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:34 am

John Walker was living in the Guest House at Granger Hall. However, apparently Zee is making him move into the Main House, and something about Prue's Lease might be coming up on her place.

At some point, John is going to offer Prue and her Charge a room at his Family Home.
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

PostSubject: Re: Possible Revamp coming   Possible Revamp coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:40 am

I've actually got that done as well Walker. If everyone will notice, I've edited the homes for some characters as well as the description for who lives there so far. I do hope these settings are okay at the moment
Back to top Go down
Calvin Nathan Cat

Calvin Nathan Cat

PostSubject: Re: Possible Revamp coming   Possible Revamp coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:11 am

Boy you did an awesome job, Piper. *thumbs up* Really. Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Zurine

Zurine

PostSubject: Re: Possible Revamp coming   Possible Revamp coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:48 pm

Ok, so the revamp happened, where do we start with the role plays?
Back to top Go down
Prue C. Halliwell

Prue C. Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Possible Revamp coming   Possible Revamp coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:25 am

I agree, great job. I would also like to say I'm sorry. I try to get on as often as possible, but having an 91 year old grandma with alzhiemers doesn't always allow a lot of posting time. I'm doing as best as I can for now, and I wanted to say thank you for allowing me to stick around. It means a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://rustysstorytime.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Revamp coming   Possible Revamp coming - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Revamp coming
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2