Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason Rossi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi Empty
PostSubject: Jason Rossi   Jason Rossi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:30 am

Your name: Luca

Your age: 19

Your gender: Male

Your timezone: Central European Time, UTC +01:00

Your location: Italy

Name: Jason Rossi

Group: Whitelighter/Human

Power:  1. Orbing - The ability to teleport through use of blue and white orbs.
2. Healing - The ability to heal injuries and diseases of others, unless that person is evil or has already died.
3. Orb Shield - A form of force field; the ability to create a protective bubble from orbs.

Personality: Introspective, funny and patient. He usually doesn't like to get caught in the middle of an argument that is all about materialistic things or, by the way, so-called problems that can be worked out in a short amount of time, so most of the times he just lets angry people talk without even paying attention to them. He also likes to meditate, at least once a day, as it helps him to concentrate and relax. He also loves nature.

Picture and Face Claim: Dylan O'Brien

Jason Rossi Dylan_o_brien_02

History: Jason Rossi was born and raised in Fairfield, California, but is of Italian descent. He his the only son of George Rossi, a human, and Billie Walker, a whitelighter. The relationship between the two was seen as a “rulebreaker” at first, but after a long time under “provation”, the Elders decided to let the couple free to live their life, because of Elders themselves allowing another unorthodox relationship very well known within the magic world: Leo Wyatt and Piper Halliwell. Being half-human and half-whitelighter, he has had the chance to experience the best and worst of both worlds, even though his “whitelighter spirit” has always been the dominant between the two halfs. His docile temperament has always been the key to everyone else's heart, but his powers have been a problem for a big part of his childhood, as he couldn't control them properly, risking to expose the magic world to the human kind. As the year passed by, he gained more control of his powers. When he turned 18, his mother thought him about the glorious story of the Charmed Ones, the most powerful witches in history. Jason got hooked to it, and wanted to learn more and more about it. After graduating from high school, he went on being accepted at a San Francisco's college. Actually, his goal was not to attend college classes, but for someone like him, everything would have been worth of trying just to catch a glimpse of the Charmed Ones.

Rp Sample:

It's about 9 a.m. on an ordinary sunny Sunday in the city of San Francisco. Jason is taking a morning walk at a park near his college, enjoying the benefits of the sun and the relaxing blue colour of the sky.

Jason: “Wow!” he says, pulling up a green leaf from the ground from under a tree. “Green... the colour of hope. Funny... even if it's a fallen one, I still can see a bit of life in it. I really wonder how people could underestimate the gifts mother nature has given to us.”. A smile appears on his face shortly after.

Jason: “I really wonder what if people really knew about me... What would happen? Well, I know, there's no space left to colour with green in this society at all, as people has been always thought to see everything in black and white. The thing I don't get is why they would see me as a freak of nature, while I'm just a human being like everybody else... Well, almost, at least.” he admits, while sitting under the tree, looking right up above a few moments after, admiring its beautiful green leafs and the way they're moved by a gentle breeze.

Jason: “Magic and nature, in the end, are the same thing: a diamond you have to cut perfectly to make the pure light shine through it. The way these puppets have been raised up by the evil makes me understand that I have to stand up for myself, to be as strong as I can if I really want to become a better person, also a better whitelighter... the best creature I can be inside.”. It might be kind of weird to see someone talk all by himself, especially in public, but not for Jason. Being a guy who sees the good in everything, talking to himself is just seen as a way to grow up, and to see what level knowledge can reach. Open minds aren't always welcomed into the society, but being a half-whitelighter, it's almost normal “knowing more” than average people do.

-

With that same gentle breeze now caressing his face, Jason stays in silence looking around him, just to close his eyes a few moments after, trying to meditate while letting the tender rustle of the leafs cradle him.

*OOC: First of all, hi everyone ^_^ Well, I really hope the RP Sample doesn't look stupid, but I wanted you to see how I would like to portray my character first instead of putting him into an imaginary situation/scene with the Charmed Ones.

Last edited by Jason Rossi on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Rossi   Jason Rossi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:37 am

UP!
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

Jason Rossi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Rossi   Jason Rossi Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:41 am

Helow and Welcome!
Great bio, but it needs some minor changes.

Telekinetic Orbing is a charmed power and cause of that it'sn ot allowed by any other player Very Happy.
In the history you tell a similar story like Piper and Leo, but with you parents.
You could change that their relationship was allowed because of Piper and Leo.
As for the rest great job!

Greetz
Back to top Go down
Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Rossi   Jason Rossi Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:32 am

Thank you Kevin! ^_^

So, I changed that part of the bio as you requested. Same thing for the power (Healing instead of Telekinetic Orbing) Smile
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Jason Rossi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Rossi   Jason Rossi Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:06 pm

Just a suggestion/idea. You do not have to incorporate it. I am not a Mod, just a very well read person when it comes to History, Magic, and Religion.

Since your character is older than Wyatt, Chris, and Melinda. However, you are Younger than Paige.

The Relationship, as stated would have been a rule breaker. Your Parents would have been punished if their relationship was revealed.

Your Character Grew up in Fairfield, CA. Growing up with a House Physically on the Beach, would have probably been a Tactical Decision. Beaches are Tween Place. Tween Places have the ability to hide magic and enhance magic. If your house was built out of Rowan, Oak, and Ash, and those trees were all over your yard, it would have hidden your presence from other White Lighters and Elders.

If your Mother was caught, she could have been up for Recycling and you up for complete powerstripping. However, because of what Paige did, as a Half White Lighter, rebuilding the Charmed Ones. As well as the Piper/Leo Marriage and them bringing bout the Once and Future King Prophecy, a Savior of Humanity being born. You already glanced over the things in this paragraph in your bio. However, the Elders took that into account and decided to give you a chance and your mother a second chance.

I was talking about was the House on the Beach and the Rowan, Oak, and Ash.

If your Mother is a White Lighter and she is a member of the same Walker family that is in play here, she would know about different types of magic and how to bend the rules and protect people, on that level, especially Family, and probably would.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

Jason Rossi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Rossi   Jason Rossi Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:55 am

Well you can either change again if you like the idea of Berzeker/Walker or you leave it liek this and i will approve you Very Happy.

Greetz
Back to top Go down
Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Rossi   Jason Rossi Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:02 am

Berzerker, suggestions are always welcome, Mod or not!

Actually, the house was built out of cement, so that's why Elders caught her. Also, Jason's mother goes by the surname "Walker" because I like it, but she's not related to anybody.

By the way, thank you a lot. I appreciate it! ^_^

@Kevin: we can go sir!

Last edited by Jason Rossi on Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

Jason Rossi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Rossi   Jason Rossi Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:22 am

Welcome and have fun!

Jason Rossi Approvedkevinkopie
Back to top Go down
Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Rossi   Jason Rossi Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:28 am

Thanks! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Phoebe Halliwell

Phoebe Halliwell

Jason Rossi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Rossi   Jason Rossi Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:20 am

Welcome to the site. Nikki now has a whitelighter friend. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Jason Rossi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Rossi   Jason Rossi Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:26 am

Welcome to the Site.

I figured they would have been able to catch up eventually, even if he was well hidden LOL.

Bear
Back to top Go down
Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi

Jason Rossi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Rossi   Jason Rossi Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:37 am

Pardon me, noticed a few mistakes replying to Berzerker. Thank you very much guys!!
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Jason Rossi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Rossi   Jason Rossi Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:46 am

It Happens. Certain Types of Trees would have been out of place in Certain Areas of California anyway.

Bear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jason Rossi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Rossi   Jason Rossi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Rossi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: Character Registration-
Jump to: