Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faye lee Darkclaw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fayelee_darkclaw

Fayelee_darkclaw

Faye lee Darkclaw Empty
PostSubject: Faye lee Darkclaw   Faye lee Darkclaw Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:59 am

Your name:  Sarah A

Your age: 30

Your gender: Female

Your timezone: Central

Your location: Iowa

Name: Faye lee Darkclaw

Group: Half witch/Half demon

Power: Power Channeling (but doesn't have good control over the power she channels) , Shimmering

Personality: She's pretty laid back but can be a smart As* at time. She's very loyal and will do whatever it takes to get what she wants.

Picture and Face Claim: Kate Mara

Faye lee Darkclaw Faye3            

History: Her mother was a witch  and her father was a demon. She never knew her father he dispeared after she was born to protect her.. She was raised by her mother but when she was four her mother was killed by demons who were searching for her father. She was raised in foster care but when she was 15 the demons found her killing her foster parents. She lived on the street till she meet her soul mate Wyatt. They dated for a year before they were married.

Rp Sample:  Faye awoke sitting up in her bed looking around the darken room. The door was open a creak and she could see into the hallway. She had just turned four a few months before. There was a weird sound in the hallway and the door open and her mother came in shutting locking the door she was breathing heavy. Her mother was a pretty women with shoulder long red hair pulled into small braid. She smiled at her going over trying to act like nothing was wrong. She walked over to the bed picking up the girl.
“lets play the game sweety.”

“What game Mommy?”

She smiled taking her over to the closet sating her in to a large pile of stuffed animals covering her with it. “No matter what you hear you stay here and don't make a sound ok sweety.”

Faye nodded weakly at her. Her mother kissed her forehead lightly “I love you sweety..”

“I love you too mommy”

The women covered her completely stepping out of the walking closet she shut the door. Faye did as she told not making a sound even as she heard her mother screaming and there was nothing. She slide into the animals more seeing a weird shadow went past the door.

Last edited by Fayelee_darkclaw on Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fayelee_darkclaw

Fayelee_darkclaw

Faye lee Darkclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye lee Darkclaw   Faye lee Darkclaw Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:55 am

is it ok?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

Faye lee Darkclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye lee Darkclaw   Faye lee Darkclaw Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:01 am

Like the rp sample.
The history is okay, but be sure the tell about your soul mate.
And the Cryokinesis has to change since that is already my power Very Happy.

Greetz

Kevin
Back to top Go down
Fayelee_darkclaw

Fayelee_darkclaw

Faye lee Darkclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye lee Darkclaw   Faye lee Darkclaw Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:08 am

I can do that I cant say who the soul mate is just yet because its part of my plot idea let me change the power part real fast
Back to top Go down
Fayelee_darkclaw

Fayelee_darkclaw

Faye lee Darkclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye lee Darkclaw   Faye lee Darkclaw Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:14 am

I changed it I will change the soulmate thing as soon as its revealed in the game if that's I have a plot idea that will go great with the story so far
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

Faye lee Darkclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye lee Darkclaw   Faye lee Darkclaw Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:44 am

Make sure when she uses her channeling, that it's very clear as to how much control she has, otherwise, we'll have an issue with power stealing I'd rather avoid. Otherwise, welcome!

Faye lee Darkclaw Approvedkopie
Back to top Go down
https://charmedworld.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Faye lee Darkclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye lee Darkclaw   Faye lee Darkclaw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faye lee Darkclaw
Page 1 of 1