Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daemon Black

Daemon Black

Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear Empty
PostSubject: Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear   Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:48 pm

OOC: I discussed this character with Kevin a while back. My Buddy was going to play him, but he does not have time. I will give him over when and if he finds time. I just thought the character was too cool.)

Your name: Bear

Your age: 30

Your gender: The Alpha Male

Your timezone: CST

Your location: USA

Name: Daemon Black

Group: WereBear/Demon

Power: (As of right now he is powerless until he gets help from Cole Turner)

Shifting (Bear and Hybrid Form), Partial Shift, Regeneration, Resist the Moon (He will not have these until he manages to center himself again. Shifting takes focus and will power. He needs Cole Turner's help to find these.)
Future Powers - Phasing and Energy balls (He will use phasing a couple times in the beginning, but he can not control it. He will not be able to use them until later on.)

Personality: Strong, Proud, Quiet

Picture and Face Claim: Ray Park

Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb6Z3RFU_SxroI8BDEN_1YpFvp39FB84I_sUuc9xCd4NU914z1

History:

Daemon's mother was an Alpha WereBear. She was going through her Rohhatz to make the Journey from Cub to Sow, like many Bears between the age of 15 and 18 do. She stood there. The Priestess gave her a potion, same as she did the others that were going that season. Then the Priestess threw potions at their feet sending them into the underworld. She had to hunt a demon. She found a Demon, a member of the Brotherhood of the Thorn. She managed to catch him off guard. She could fight, but if she was not for her strength and regeneration, she would not have lasted. She was fighting. Watching the fight was a Red and Black Demon. She fought the first Demon, eventually pulling his head off, spine and all. She tried to throw the potion and go home, but the Red and Black Demon grabbed her wrist, breaking it. He took the potion away. He beat her. They fought each other. Then in the heat of the fight, something happened. In the heat of the passion of the fight, the passion changed. Soon they were in the heat of other calorie burning activities. It was rough, and they were still tossing each other around. By the end of it, they both were exhausted and had broken bones, but only he was standing. He spoke, "I claim you werebear, isn't this how your kind does it." He put the head of his brother on her chest, and spoke, "My name is Balthazar, remember it Sow." He was letting her go, because he felt something for her, with a Sow, he could be Balthazar and still have emotional bond to her, she was strong enough to take the 'Love' of Balthazar. He threw the potion at her, sending her back to her den. She laid there at the den, the healers tended to her injuries. It turned up that she was pregnant, she wanted to go back and find Balthazar to tell him. The Clan denied her. Months later, Daemon was born, he was born on fire. He burned his own mother. She healed. She wanted to go back again and tell Balthazar, which was by Clan Law, but the Clan denied her. They did not want her bringing a Demon here, especially one that had the Legent of Balthazar.

He grew up with no Demonic Gifts, his mother named him Daemon Black, to acknowledge who his father was. He grew up like many WereBears, the only difference was, he was a Bully. He would beat up weaker bears, for fun, not for challenge or honor, but because he enjoyed it. The only one that could beat him was Hunter, who became King. Then in the year 2000, something changed. He changed. The Priestess said that it was Bear Magic, that he was connected to his father, that something in him Changed. He became relatively Noble. He gained the ability to resist the moon. He chose to go into the Army.

No one knew it, but he looked a lot like his father.

Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear Lucini_ben (OOC: This is an image of Julian McMahon from Home and Away. This is what he looked like when he had a true human form. He no longer has this.)

He severed in the United States Army. He served with Honor and Distinction. He promoted up through the Ranks. He joined a Special Unit, lead by John Walker. He left the Army to become a Mercenary. He hunted the enemies of the United States, for money. He would go into places that most would not go, but they were not him. His contact was up, and he was going to renew it. Before he got back to his handler, something happened. He was in the middle of his last assignment.

Back in the States at the exact same time, Alison Halliwell was becoming Queen of his Clan. This activated certain things in his blood. He was in the middle of a fight. For a brief moment, his skin turned red and black, and he slaughtered them all. He returned to human form. He managed to take his target back to his handler. His handler asked if he was going to renew his contract, he said, "Not at this moment." His handler told him that unless he reupped, the company would not pay for him to get back. His handler turned around to get a drink, and turned back around and Daemon was gone. He shimmered for the first time. He was gone.

He shimmered out to the desert. He screamed. His skin turned red and black, horns ripped out of his head. He could not control what was happening to him. He shifted into animal form and back, and he was still red and black. This was his new "human" form. He screamed out in pain. He would seek out those who could help. He focused on his blood. He focused on his family. They could help him.

Rp Sample: (Must be atleast 1-2 paragraphs)

Last edited by Daemon Black on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alisha Halliwell

Alisha Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear   Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:31 am

nice. can't wait to rp with him. Especially since Alisha is alone at her place
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear   Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:49 am

pmed with what has to change.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Black

Daemon Black

PostSubject: Re: Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear   Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:53 am

Alright. I made the edits.

Not so that they fell in Love, but so that the Elements were there that they could have. That is why he let her go, not out of some form of torture, but because he actually felt something.

I would not interfere with the Canon Lore that Phoebe saves his soul. However, most females of any Race or Species could keep up with someone like Balthazar, but this Sow had potential. If she was Older and Stronger, she most definitely would have. He felt something, that is why he let her go.

She felt something, and she wanted to go back and tell him he was a father, but the Clan would not allow it. She wanted to go back and see if there could have been something between them, but the Clan would not allow it. She would not take a mate and produce more offspring, because in her mind she was already mated.
Back to top Go down
Alisha Halliwell

Alisha Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear   Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:13 pm

can you pick a smaller picture?
Back to top Go down
Daemon Black

Daemon Black

PostSubject: Re: Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear   Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:58 pm

I am working on it.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Black

Daemon Black

PostSubject: Re: Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear   Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:07 pm

I had to download one and physically resize it. I can not post until Kevin looks over the changes I made.
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

PostSubject: Re: Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear   Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:02 pm

Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear Approvedkopie
Back to top Go down
https://charmedworld.rpg-board.net
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear   Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:57 am

Sorry for taking so long to approve, you can read the reason in admin box.

Greetz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear   Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daemon Black - Son of Balthazar and a WereBear
Page 1 of 1