Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Criminal Minds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Berzerker

Berzerker

Criminal Minds Empty
PostSubject: Criminal Minds   Criminal Minds Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:14 am

Would anyone be interested in joining a Criminal Minds Roleplay, if I created it.

Play in a BAU: GMs will NPC a criminal, and the Team will hunt them. I will be GM for now, future GMs will be offered a position. Only one GM per case, unless the Case GM has requested help or has to take a step back.

Because of the Nature of the RP, I would prefer that all Players be older than 18.

From the Wikipedia of the BAU

The BAU receives requests for services from federal, state, local, and international law enforcement agencies. Responses to these requests for BAU assistance are facilitated through the network of field NCAVC coordinators. BAU services can consist of on-site case consultations, telephone conference calls, and/or consultations held at the BAU with case investigators.

BAU assistance to law enforcement agencies is provided through the process of "criminal investigative analysis". Criminal investigative analysis is a process of reviewing crimes from both a behavioral and investigative perspective. It involves reviewing and assessing the facts of a criminal act, interpreting offender behavior, and interaction with the victim, as exhibited during the commission of the crime, or as displayed in the crime scene. BAU staff conduct detailed analyses of crimes for the purpose of providing one or more of the following services: crime analysis, investigative suggestions, profiles of unknown offenders, threat analysis, critical incident analysis, interview strategies, major case management, search warrant assistance, prosecutive and trial strategies, and expert testimony.[5] In addition to the above services, the BAU staff produced the Child Abduction Response Plan to assist investigators faced with these investigations. Recently, the BAU released "The School Shooter: A Threat Assessment Perspective" report to guide school administrators, teachers, parents, and law enforcement in identifying and evaluating threats in schools. The BAU maintains a reference file for experts in various forensic disciplines such as odontology, anthropology, entomology, or pathology.[5]

Positions to be filled

BAU Section Chief - Erin Strauss NPC

Unit Chief - SSA (Filled - I will Play this Character)

I want a minimum for 4 SSAs on the Team. OOC, all characters will be designed by the Player. IC, the Unit Chief will have hand picked/recruited each of these individuals from a stack of transfer applications to the Field. This is a Team that everyone wants to be apart of, but only a select few are chosen. Each SSA will be college educated in Criminal Justice, as well as Criminal and Forensic Psychology. There specialty is the thing that sets them apart from their other team members. It is the same for Comm Liaisons and Technical Analysts. (Please do not try and play Criminal Minds Characters, they are a Different Unit.) The examples below are not things I want filled, you can choose any of the Specialties out there in Law Enforcement.

SSA (Example: Alex Blake, Emily Prentiss - Linguistics)
SSA (Example: Elle Greenaway - Sex Crimes)
SSA (Example: Derek Morgan - Explosives)
SSA (Example: David Rossi - Hostage Negotiator)

Communications Liaison - Go Through Assistance Requests and Case Files, Deals with the Media - SSA (Example Jennifer Jareau, Jordon Todd)

Technical Analyst - Computers, Cell Phones, if it can be found, this person can do it (Example Penelope Garcia)
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Criminal Minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Criminal Minds   Criminal Minds Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:10 am

Back to top Go down
Prue C. Halliwell

Prue C. Halliwell

Criminal Minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Criminal Minds   Criminal Minds Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:23 am

I love criminal minds
Back to top Go down
http://rustysstorytime.webs.com
Sponsored content

Criminal Minds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Criminal Minds   Criminal Minds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Criminal Minds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmed RPG :: Site Ads-
Jump to: