Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scarlett Penelope Halliwel

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Empty
PostSubject: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Name: Scarlett  Penelope 'Shade' Halliwel

Group: Half Witch, Half Demon

Power: Shimmering, Levitation, Pyrokinese and Telepathy (She will get the power of Levitation a few months after she arrives from the future, Pyrokinese she will get on her 15 birthday and thats in a week) She can deflect fire with her hands, only fire. Also she could sense when there is danger and sometimes knows what that danger is.

Age: Because she was with the Elders she is 19, but on earth she is 14

Personality: Scarlett is loyal, trustworthy but only by her family of course. By others she is cold and acts that she has no emotions. She will give her life to you literately. She is also a girl that push you away if you want to help her. She hates if people betray her or tell lies. She always wants to know the true even if it's really bad. (See the rest on page 2)

RP Same: A girl in a dark blue coat ran down the streets. She was followed by demons and warlocks. "I must pref end this all, i must go back in time before it's to late", she said to herself. She shimmer to the Halliwel house. All her family where killed by the Source even her beloved Chris the guy she was in love with. The girl has a name, she was called Scarlett, but everybody calls her Shade. When Scarlett was in the Halliwel house she sensed the demons en warlocks. "Okey hurry Scarlett" she said again. In the attic she saw the Book of Shadows, she scrolled and found the page that she was looking for. She burned a candle and wrote the spell on a peace of paper. In a in stand she spoke the spell before the demons or warlocks came.

Last edited by Scarlett Halliwell on Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:59 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Maby you can tell who scarlett is? ;-).

Greetz

Kevin Halliwell
Co-Admin
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Oke i added somemore Smile)
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Okay.
Your bio is good.
But you got ta ask Phoebe if she is okay with it.
And since we maby already have enough future children, i'm gonna wait for a second review of Piper. ;-)

Greetz
Kevin Halliwell
Co-Admin

Last edited by Kevin Halliwell on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Oke i will ask Phoebe Smile) I hope i can play her:)
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:17 am

I'm afraid I can't approve of this one just yet. I feel like this future child thing is being overused already and its just making more and more temporary characters, plus this whole long lost relative thing is being just as overused. Every good roleplay has to watch out for these kinds of things. sorry
Back to top Go down
https://charmedworld.rpg-board.net
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:26 am

m'n will not be temporary... And it is not overused not m'n anyway. I have so many plans with her now. Please let me play her, because i do not know a other character i can play, this the only on i really know... Just know my character, you will see that m'n will be different en will stay very long

Last edited by Scarlett Halliwel on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alisha Halliwell

Alisha Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:41 am

Wait.... let me pm you... I got an idea.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:50 am

Hmm.. oke? Let me hear your idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:05 am

Since Vondela has turned Cole Jr. evil again, even though he has no powers, Scarlett could make sense to me. Phoebe did have dreams about Cole for a short time after they vanquished him. It wasn't until the Cole held her prisoner in their old appartment while he was after the Nexus that she was finally free.

We could spin it that at least one of her "dreams" about him, wasn't really a dream, but was really Cole, that he'd found a way.

Just my thoughts on it. Again Scarlett, I like the character idea, but it's up to Piper in the end, she has the final say.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:06 pm

That's true.. But i hope with your saying, it can be fixed Smile.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Or when Phoebe was Queen of the Underworld, based on the Seer's Vision, they could have stolen her DNA and Cole's DNA and created Scarlett Magically. Phoebe could have had a Vision of her sleeping with Cole again to alert her to the Creation of a Daughter. If Scarlett was created by magic, educated by magic, she could be chronologically 2 years old, but physically 18.

Yeah I know. I am a Sci Fi Nerd. I like Clones and Genetic Engineering.
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:44 pm

I like Walker's idea
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:37 pm

That can be, but stil... Future is nicer..
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:51 pm

Le me know. I am sure I can create an idea to bring her into the RP. I am sure that Vondela would like to have Both Children of the Former Source in her Service, if even for a short time.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Ooh.. Oke. Euhm... Wat is the idea? Maybe al will do that xD
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:17 pm

In many forms of Demonology. There are Stones that Hold Knowledge. If your Character was in a Coffin. A Magical Maturation Chamber. She had these magic stones in there, she would literally be in a Dream State in which she has a normal life. She could even think she grew up in the future.

Charmed Ones have killed a lot of Demons, Demon Sorcerers, Evil Witches, and Evil Druids. Kishin is out trying to Rally Demon Clans and Evil Families to the side of Vondela. He could find the Room where she is being kept, possibly forgotten and awaken her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:07 pm

hmm.. That sounds nice, but still i really don't know for sure...
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:57 am

I like the ideas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:27 pm

Her Goal could still be to stop Cole Jr. What if one of the Elders or an Angel of Destiny swooped in and snatched Scarlet, and magically aged her, and raised her, like the dark priests did Cole Jr. This could have been done at the time, for the same reason they originally brought Prue back to life, to stop Cole Jr from becoming The Source, because with powers he's just as powerful if not a smidge more so than wyatt.

The Elders weren't counting on the Halliwell side of Cole Jr. being strong enough to control his Source side, let alone seek them out. And of course The Charmed Ones stripping Cole of his powers in order to save him, since they would never be able to vanquish their own blood, altered everyone's destiny.

Which caused Scarlett to be frozen like Leo was, but in a way so that she could continue to learn and age. And now even though he doesn't have powers, Vondela has Cole Jr. totally under her control, believing she's his mother....i mean he's willing to die to save her life.....like he would have done for any of the halliwells before vondela got to him.

Until Vondela got to Cole, it could have been the Elders plan to unite Scarlett with her Brother and her Cousins, once the Charmed Ones "retired" and their children began fighting. But now that vondela has gotten to cole the way she has, Scarlett has been unfrozen, and sent to The Charmed Ones early (which would be like coming from the future).

Because if Vondela ever unfroze Cole and restored all of his powers, including his charmed powers, while keeping him under spell, it would take every single person with Halliwell/Warren (nod to walker) blood in their veins to stop Vondela & Cole from taking over and ultimately tipping the balance from good to evil.

(not that i figure vondela and raphael will get destroyed for good, just put away to "lick their wounds" so to speak) And once the big battle is over, an Angel of Destiny could appear to take Scarlett back.

Phoebe of course will be very confused, by all of this. What she thought was a dream, was actually a spell being performed, resulting in the creation of another child belonging to her and Cole. And of course there's Coop and how he'll feel about all of this. He and Phoebe, with all the demons haven't even had time to talk about having children of their own, when along came Cole Jr. and now Scarlett. But Phoebe being Phoebe, would tell the Angel of Destiny "no I won't let you take her. She's my daughter....my child". It would then be up to each family member to choose whether they stepped forward to stand beside phoebe, willing to fight the angel to keep scarlett, or to stand back, thinking it is for the best if the angel takes her.

And since Cole Jr. is gonna be frozen for awhile, because she was taught by whitelighters, elders, and & angels, scarlett could get like a part time at the magic school preschool, teaching the toddlers and what not, which would allow paige & leo to keep an eye on her....

those are my thoughts. I think the elders reuniting her with her family sooner than they planned because of what vondela has done to cole jr, would be sorta like coming from the future....and she still would be there to stop him if need be.
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:20 pm

I absolutely like that idea! Great thinking!
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:08 am

Yeah i'm with Piper here Very Happy
Nice ideas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:00 am

Thanks. Wonder what Scarlet thinks of it?
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Halliwell

Scarlett Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:01 am

I really like the idea off Phoebe Smile) Maybe thats the best thing we can do for my caracter
Back to top Go down
Piper
Admin
Piper

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Well if we all agree with Phoebe, I say APPROVED.

Kevin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarlett Penelope Halliwel   Scarlett Penelope Halliwel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarlett Penelope Halliwel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next