Charmed RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmed RPG

A (newly renovated) place to RP based off our favorite show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Word from Piper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piper
Admin
Piper

Word from Piper Empty
PostSubject: Word from Piper   Word from Piper Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:19 pm

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say a few things as owner.

First, thank you all for your concern. I realize my latest absence was the longest, but I had a good reason and hopefully it won't happen again. I am proud of the activity that occured while I was gone and ws even happier to get PM's and whatnot when I returned.

Second, like Kevin said, the whole new topic situation got a little crazy but I did do some site clean up and its not completely done but for the most part, its going well.

Next, for all those new demonic powers out there, I'm just asking to make your threats reasonable but not close to godmodding. I'm enjoying it all but it's no fun to some if there's some unbeatable character walking around thats immune to everything.

Last but not least a good job to Kevin on our latest site video! I loved it and pretty soon it'll grace the home page like the rest.

Well, thats all for now. Thanks everyone and I hope we all continue to enjoy the site!

Blessed Be
~Piper~
Back to top Go down
https://charmedworld.rpg-board.net

Word from Piper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word from Piper   Word from Piper Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:23 pm

No problem Piper Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kevin Halliwell
Admin
Kevin Halliwell

Word from Piper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word from Piper   Word from Piper Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:47 pm

Thanks Piper Very Happy, making video's and logos and getting so much great comments is really nice Very Happy.
Then you know your work is appreciated so thanks Very Happy.
And all what you say is true Very Happy haha so i'm with you on everything like always Very Happy.

Greetz Kevin
Back to top Go down

Word from Piper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word from Piper   Word from Piper Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:17 pm

Welcome back piper, and good to see you again like I said....

and Yea, NO GOD LIKE DEMONS "MUHAHAHA' (cept for me lolz) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Word from Piper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word from Piper   Word from Piper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Word from Piper
Page 1 of 1